I hate driving during bad weather

Meteor

awesome...define bad weather...

I don't like it, because everyone drives 5 MPH slower...annoying when you are trying to get to school...although in the worst weather I've ever driven in (to school no less) at one point this white van going like 15-20 mph over the limit, and he flew (not literally) right past me...I was like "good luck stopping that." cause it was raining hard and the wind was blowing hard...and it was dark...like almost nighttime dark...

Be glad, I live near Seattle, but it's not that bad, because regardless, everyone drives at least 5-10 mph over the limit. Quite funny really, because you can't call yourself a normal driver unless your going over the limit in Washington. I have a small truck I drive to school and around town, it's pretty cool.

Theres jokes about that? It's not that bad really. It's half and half if anything. People just overexagerate. I don't really care though. It's nice to know we have some jokes going for us.

yeah, trutrue...Florida has old people, Washington has rain, Texas has cowboys, Kansas has white people (strongly European facial features) (not to mention their highest "Mountain" is only a hill by national standards), and California has surfers/asians/San Francisco...yeah, other than that, there aren't any real things about states that you can joke about as far as States go...

This morning was wacked...pretty heavy fog, couldn't see more than a hundred yards or so, and that was lights...and then after school, it was bright and sunny, not a hint of the fog!

that is California for you...only state where you can go skateboarding, snowboarding, and surfing in the same day...heck, you could do all of them within a few miles...

the fog was a bad weather condition, so I decided to share!

We have 4 of the highest mountains in the world in out state. I can look in 4 directions since I live in a valley, and see all 4, but some are pretty hard to find if your not in the right spot.