I hate driving during bad weather

Meteor

I can drive semi-legally! :D I have my learners. I get my liscense in march. Whee.

But I've only driven in the rain a few times. I actually remember the first time I ever drove in the rain, heh. It was my ex-girlfriend and I's first date, and I convinced my mom to let me drive home. And it had been raining all day. And I was so affraid I'd run off the road.

But I enjoy bad weather. :D

nice, I have a friend who gets his license in March...mostly irrelevant...

the first time I drove in the rain was my first behind the wheel lesson and my first time actually driving a car (because you can drive a car on private property without a license)...

and yeah, just passed the written test the day before, and so I have my first lesson and it was raining...lovely learning curve, no?

in general, I like overcast skies

Wait, you had your written test, then your behind the wheel? For us, it's something like this.

Study-> Get learners -> Take Drivers Ed at school as a sophmore, or go to a driving school -> Hold permit for nine months -> File with Behind the wheel for the school, wait.

Or you could take Drivers Ed THEN get your learners, whichever comes first. We have to take Drivers Ed in our Sophmore year.

And I'd have paniced if I were you. My first time driving was on the way home. My dad let me drive for a bit, I was horrible. I got honked at...a lot. He had to pull over and drive. :D

Study-> Get learners -> Take Drivers Ed at school as a sophmore, or go to a driving school -> Hold permit for nine months -> File with Behind the wheel for the school, wait.

in California it's

when you are 15 1/2 take class (over spring/summer/christmas break) or Take an online course->then take written test at DMV with proof that you are signed up for driving school->take behind the wheel instruction, after your first lesson you can drive whenever you want with a parent->6 months later, you can take Driving test, where you drive

it's funny, because for the written test, you have to have proof that you are signed up to learn, but you can't sign up to learn until you pass the written test...

catch 22 really...