Music Thread

BK-201

I actually really wanted to have a tarot stand, because those are the best (and my favourites). But...those are taken, and even though most all the users are dead, it doesn't feel cool to have one.

According to several tarot tests I fit the Devil and the Emperor, which means Devo (cool) and Hol Horse (fuck yeah).

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to that one test that was posted here long ago, I'm the Sun. Which is an awesome stand, even though the user was stupid. But I'm not stupid so I can kill people with it.

Speaking of Canadian bands:

It's old and was overused, I know, but that doesn't make it any less awesome!

Edited by Robin Mask

According to that one test that was posted here long ago, I'm the Sun. Which is an awesome stand, even though the user was stupid. But I'm not stupid so I can kill people with it.

Part 3 didn't didn't have much terrible Stands aside from the Idiot. Even things like the Lovers and Wheel of Fortune were pretty cool. Anyway I'll sleep on that. See ya.

As for canadian bands I'll go with this:

And:

Edited by BsTrD

...And no Rush? YOU PEOPLE DISGUST ME

I personally don't listen to Rush. I also hate Nickelback because they're a stain on my beautiful country.

But if we're going with epic Canadian singers/bands, gotta mention a couple:

I personally don't listen to Rush. I also hate Nickelback because they're a stain on my beautiful country.

Nickelback is not horrible enough to overshadow Neil Young, Rush and other bands/musicians' awesomeness

Well, I usually prefer these softer peaceful songs. Makes me feel all calm inside.

I actually get calmer with the more screamo there is in a song (although I love a beautiful singing voice as well aaronroderickgillespie)

As an example I felt great hearing Underøath live and got a headache when listening to this other band later on in the day that played softer (this was warped tour so there are a variety of bands)

:blink: What happened here?! Who...are these bands?!

Let's fix this:

Aaw you had to know Bullet For My Valentine! D=

I'm thinking this one sounds coolio just got introduced to this band

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oi... You scare me...

How so?!?! I have good taste in music...of course it's all relative...but I'm not a fan of that 70s/80s stuff.

You're flaming Nickelback?! How dare you {sarcasm}? I like Nickelback {not sarcasm}! We need more Nickelback!

Though their latest album and lyrics are extremely...adultish...I'm going to ignore that.

Aaw you had to know Bullet For My Valentine! D=

Of course I know Bullet For My Valentine! Though, the only song I really like is Tears Don't Fall.

Oh yeah! (in reply to both Hatari and Proto)

@Proto: one of a few exceptions to softer bands

@Hatari: this song called "Monster" is so better =P

^_^ Disturbed is the best!

Terrible isn't enough for Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, it's just atrocious.

Not a complete massive fan, but I enjoy False Pretense and Face Down.

I'm disturbed by the lack of Guns N' Roses in this thread.

Go read the 80's comment. Ewww Guns N' Roses :P. I just can't get into that kinda stuff...not even with Rock Band/Guitar Hero...I play what I have to to unlock everything, then I go play all the "new" stuff asap.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QxqyhTZDzFg

Edited by Hatari

Bloody Tears is nice, but it's so god damn overused I'm sick of it. Everywhere you go, Bloody Tears! Blood Tears there, Bloody Tears here! OMG DOES TIHS GAEM HAVV BLODIE TERS?!?!?!?!?!??!

DIS NOT RL CV GAME NO BLODIHYEISHE TEARS RMIX WAT TEH HELL!!!!!!!11111111

Even the greatest pieces of music can become tiresome once overplayed and overused. But since I said I actually like Bloody Tears, despite being sick of it, here's my favourite version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2nOQnSwKMk

But it is, in no way, the best Castlevania song, or even one of the best.