Music Thread

BK-201

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hatari, I hate Nickleback. Chad Kroger's voice is horrible in my opinion and every song sounds the same...

Try this instead. Sure it might be 80's but Brian Ferry has the greatest voice of all time. And yes, it is better than Cat Stevens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=292GKB5o46w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci9jA_4O3GI

Nickelback, Three Doors Down, etc. is as close to classic rock as I'll go...

If I showed you some really good glam rock stuff (I promise that I won't even go Motown on you), will you at least listen and give me your honest opinion? Glam Rock is like 70/80's with big hair and huge guitar riffs and all about the rock and roll. David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Brian Ferry and Roxy Music, Queen, T-Rex, Mott the Hoople... They basically revolutionized rock and roll.

Edited by Admiral Lifey Crunch

Hatari, I hate Nickleback. Chad Kroger's voice is horrible in my opinion and every song sounds the same...

Best Voice Award for me goes to: Kamelot's Singer, Khan. He sounds fricken awesome live and is so great.

Sorry you hate nickelback...but I like their music and the one that he did with Timbaland too.

Everyone has tried to get me into classic rock...it hasn't worked, I generally end up cringing and playing something else, but you're welcome to try, if you want.

I could just start a boy-band craze again...that's always fun.

Edited by Hatari

Go read the 80's comment. Ewww Guns N' Roses :P. I just can't get into that kinda stuff...not even with Rock Band/Guitar Hero...I play what I have to to unlock everything, then I go play all the "new" stuff asap.

Hatari, you dissapoint me so much sometimes

Edited by Kenshiro

@Hatari: Yeah, Kamelot's awesome. This one's their first song I ever heard, and it's still my favourite.

They're not as good as Guns N' Roses, though. :P

First song from them for me was Karma to a Bastard AMV.

Haha, believe what you will, Kamelot is the highest point of awesome for me. Great Studio Editions, Awesomeness LIVE! In other words, the best of BOTH worlds.

I bet that if Hatari liked Metallica her favorite album would be St.Anger

Is that a comment on my personality or what?

And I like apocalyptica...awesome cellos > the real band, get over it!

Edited by Hatari

Is that a comment on my personality or what?

And I like apocalyptica...awesome cellos > the real band, get over it!

Music taste, actually :P

My music is rock, not angry...Disturbed is awesome and I don't see how Kamelot is even considered angry music.

One of Metallica's albums is really named St.Anger. I'm not connecting you to it because of the name, but because of it's quality.

I hate explaining a joke

One of Metallica's albums is really named St.Anger. I'm not connecting you to it because of the name, but because of it's quality.

I hate explaining a joke

Metallica is 80s...so I won't be listening to it anyway. :P

Hence the reason, you all shouldn't use references I don't know, which includes almost everything.

Edited by Hatari

Metallica is 80s...so I won't be listening to it anyway. :P

Hence the reason, you all shouldn't use references I don't know, which includes almost everything.

...Why you don't listen to pre 90s stuff again?

...Why you don't listen to pre 90s stuff again?

Because it makes my ears bleed?!...

In all honesty, because I don't like it...I prefer the 90s/00s stuff, sounds better imho.

I could always start posting R&B and pop stuff if you prefer. There is some good pussycat dolls stuff, or some She-Wolf or something like that.

Let's start in fact, ok since almost everything is censored....grrr....you'll get it.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=o5YJfPBqPNE

Edited by Hatari