Music Thread

BK-201

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god for parents. Without them, I wouldn't have the taste in music that I have. I'd be missing out on songs like this...

This is still pretty cool. Are you sure it's one person singing this?! It's pretty awesome ^_^.

Indeed. And yes, it's only one person. Enjolras!!!!! tells me that the two roles were recorded separately though. Must be pretty tough if you ask me, having to keep going without hearing the responses.

Indeed. And yes, it's only one person. Enjolras!!!!! tells me that the two roles were recorded separately though. Must be pretty tough if you ask me, having to keep going without hearing the responses.

Due the overlapping voices in some of the parts, I'd say it'd have to be...I don't know how one person could sing something completely different WHILE holding a note at the same time. Or someone is just very talented...

Yep 3:19 - 3:25 you can hear the overlapping...hence it needs to be recorded separately.

After 2:00 it just becomes complete awesomeness...dammit enjo, you and your musicals...it's so awesome.

Edited by Hatari

Fail Capt'n. Though it's a bit better than the Classic Rock...at least it got me to listen to a full minute, before I shut it off.

You can't honestly be saying that. The least you could do is listen the full way through. Stopping 5 seconds in basically saying "I refuse to try anything different". Even I listen the full way through to kpop (which is god awful) songs.

@ Sask: Thank god for you. First Kaiser Chiefs and now Franz Ferdinand? You are on a roll here and it's a good one.

You can't honestly be saying that. The least you could do is listen the full way through. Stopping 5 seconds in basically saying "I refuse to try anything different". Even I listen the full way through to kpop (which is god awful) songs.

@ Sask: Thank god for you. First Kaiser Chiefs and now Franz Ferdinand? You are on a roll here and it's a good one.

I'm jumping between like 4-5 videos right now...meh, I'll have to go back and listen again...

Edited by Hatari

*Final Fantasy*

Posting FF songs now, eh?

But, if you don't want Japanese, then

I have yet to comprehend how a song that was originally Japanese can still sound really good when it's translated to English.

Edited by Proto

I have yet to comprehend how a song that was originally Japanese can still sound really good when it's translated to English.

I know. Here's a perfect example (and it's the only video game song I'll ever post):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ChbGUqesw0

And if you think that's good, check out the original Japanese recording.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WAwYrhoRdY

Utada Hikaru is just so good.