AstraLunaSol

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Example-36.png

WIP is still very WIP ish

I so didn't do this for a bump.

If it wern't for the scarf I would never know it was a WIP.

Well, I've never seen such cylindric arms that don't even hint at an underlying muscular structure, or even proper elbows. Clearly they're just noodle-like implements.

They're still there, Mr. high-an'-mighty.

Well, I've never seen such cylindric arms that don't even hint at an underlying muscular structure, or even proper elbows. Clearly they're just noodle-like implements.

WIP is still very WIP ish

Please read before you do anything else.

My Avatar is quite fitting.

Edited by Shion Kaito

The two head decorations look slightly off. The bandit's knot is pretty flat (I don't know of any knots like that!) and it seems a little floaty on the right side of his head. Hair has body and it should deform hair accordingly (tie a scarf around your head and see how it.

The same applies to Lily. Besides the shading (which doesn't quite conform to the lighting), it also isn't really doing much to her hair. I guess if you want it purely for aesthetic reasons, fine, but I think it's silly to have a hair band and still have outrageous bangs myself... The ear covering part is also a little wonky. Shading and slightly changing the shape would probably fix that. (it doesn't fit her face's angle)

Edited by monkymeet

I guess if you want it purely for aesthetic reasons, fine, but I think it's silly to have a hair band and still have outrageous bangs myself...

It's supposed to be head phones, and the character looks like that in her official art, with the band in her hair, and her bangs shooting out like that :E

I do agree that the shape of such is rather wonky, though.