How did YOU kill the Black Knight?

AznADD92

Turn 1: wait

Turn 1: BK attacks, Ike doubles

Turn 2: wait so I can get the WishBlade

Turn 2: BK heals, BK attacks, Ike doubles

Turn 3: Get the WishBlade and attack the BK, 2 hits killed him

I just use the Ragnell on him though.

I liked using Urvan for the fight, because revenge is sweet. The BK was severely weakened and shouldn't have been. It's quite laughible now, as even lower level 3rd tier units have a chance at raping him with enough speed. I just can't see why they'd ruin it.

Heh, ever since I realized I sucked at FE, I restarted my story and kept playing till I lost a guy, then restarted the chapter. I must have started the whole thing over about 5 times before figuring out how to get good.

I liked using Urvan for the fight, because revenge is sweet. The BK was severely weakened and shouldn't have been. It's quite laughible now, as even lower level 3rd tier units have a chance at raping him with enough speed. I just can't see why they'd ruin it.

Oh, sweet revenge you've lied again.

beating the black night in hard mode on PoR is easier cuz you have all the time in the world (from what i remember)

but yeah in RD he is so weak. Ike got a critical and almost killed him before i got the wishblade

yeah why is it called "wishBLADE". its a lance. and its a pretty good lance, too. Nephenee gets that thing

blessed by yune with unlimited shots

, she's a nonstop killing machine

did his goddess blessed power run out or something?

Yes, it did. I'm planning to try and kill him on that chapter in part 3 with Soren, Ilyana and maybe Haar and Shinon (they don't have enough power). I failed the last time, but this time I shall try again!

Yes, it did. I'm planning to try and kill him on that chapter in part 3 with Soren, Ilyana and maybe Haar and Shinon (they don't have enough power). I failed the last time, but this time I shall try again!

Hammers hurt him a lot.

Anyways,

I noticed that my Haar with hammer could inflict SERIOUS BK damage on that swamp level....BUT...Haar would have died on the following turn with the BK's attack...i didnt have a long range heal staff that level....

What happens if you kill the BK then? Does he die? Flee? I never checked...

=/

Ragnell + Aether. >_> I don't see why everyone thinks you need mist/elixers, you just need to time your attacks (not attack every time, so that you can maximize your aether usage).