What do they mean by 'Cougar'?

Emeraldfox

I wish I knew too, so far all I can guess is that a "Cougar" is like being a MILF, without being a Mother.

I don't think Cougar means the woman in question isn't a mom, it more implies that the older lady in question is aggressive in her pursuit of younger men.

I also don't think cougar implies the woman is actually attractive (whereas MILF does), sometimes it's seen as a "derogatory" adjective in terms of how attractive a woman is (not necessarily so, but this is sometimes how it is used).

Edited by SeverIan

I don't think Cougar means the woman in question isn't a mom, it more implies that the older lady in question is aggressive in her pursuit of younger men.

Soul at least should be fine, he just has a year on Sanaki and his other love, Micaiah, could even be called a cougar in relation to him.

Yep. :)

There was one for men too. Some people say it's Python but I don't really know.

I was going to make an RP joke, then I remembered he'd probably report me and warns are bawwwwwww.

I was going to make an RP joke, then I remembered he'd probably report me and warns are bawwwwwww.

Doesn't that kind of qualify as an RP joke tho? I mean, not an offensive one but still XD

Anyway I think he's too young to be a creeper vine.