• Marisa
    • Volke (Path of Radiance)
    • Volke (Radiant Dawn)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

matthew...I would say Volke but--

in PoR, Volke NEVER used Lethality...never...ever...never...

and I haven't got to him in RD yet...Volke is awesome, but PLEASE use Lethality, please?

...compared to say Boyd, who activated Colossus every other attack...

If Chad were able to promote to an assassin I would definately choose him over anyone, but I doubt that would happen since he can't promote to an Assassin + Assassins weren't introduced in FE6 =(.

In that case, I would have voted Cath. Arena abuse, FTW!

If Chad were able to promote to an assassin I would definately choose him over anyone, but I doubt that would happen since he can't promote to an Assassin + Assassins weren't introduced in FE6 =(.

dude i thought the exact same thing. chad is a really good thief. im sure he would kick ass as an assassin

but instead i chose volke. him and colm were very very close to tied, but i have to say that volke just barly surpasses colm

Volke is the best, there is no other. Endthis now, it's already decided, by none other then Volke.

Yeah but Volke's major problem is that he comes much later in RD that by the time you recruit him you probably assemble your teams thus you would probably don't want to use him anyways <_<

In case if guys didn't noticed I choose Colm because he makes the best possible assassin you could get in the FE game because unlike any assassin you get such as Matthew and Leagult you need a Fell Contract to promote them. Since it's a tough call between Matthew and Legault for the only Fell Contract. Colm, is better because you don't need a Fell Contract instead a Ocean Seal or Master Seal to promote him. Unless you make Joshua and Marisa go assassin which their better off as a swordmasters...so that makes Colm the best there is IMO.

It's pretty obvious who I'm gonna pick.

matthew...I would say Volke but--

in PoR, Volke NEVER used Lethality...never...ever...never...

and I haven't got to him in RD yet...Volke is awesome, but PLEASE use Lethality, please?

...compared to say Boyd, who activated Colossus every other attack...

My Volke never used Lethality during my first playthrough, but on my second playthrough, he activated it almost every attack.

I always liked Jaffar...maybe its because it took me like 3 playthroughs of the game to realize I could recruit him...

He always used "..." as replies, yes, but then you remember how he could OWN Jerme in that last level, and you just step back and go "whoa"

RD Volke gets runner up because of that line he says when he kills Izuka...something like "I am under a new contract now. Goodbye Izuka." and then Izuka flips out...

Thats really the only think that my RD Volke ever got to do....he really needed to come into the game like....30 levels before then? lol

I dislike Matthew slightly less than I dislike every other Assassin on that list, so I guess I'll go with with him.

Marisa, cause she's the only female assassin.

Now if only her Assassin sprite didn't look like a man.

I dislike Matthew slightly less than I dislike every other Assassin on that list, so I guess I'll go with with him.

Now if only her Assassin sprite didn't look like a man.

I like Joshua and Marisa as a pairing, so I vote for them. Obviously the best pairing are the best assassins ;D