Soren Q's

Couple questions,

firstly, can soren get SS in anything other than Wind?

Secondly, ive noticed sometimes the critical animation is different, where mage/sages will do the five little dots instead of the triangle. Any difference in attack there?

and one unrelated question. Am I missing something about Rolf's bow? Its weaker than a steel bow, and is just barely more accurate....why am I able to buy a few of them throughout the game?

Thanks!

Edited by Shujinkydink

Couple questions,

Secondly, ive noticed sometimes the critical animation is different, where mage/sages will do the five little dots instead of the triangle. Any difference in attack there?

and one unrelated question. Am I missing something about Rolf's bow? Its weaker than a steel bow, and is just barely more accurate....why am I able to buy a few of them throughout the game?

Thanks!

1: No.

2: That critical animation is for non lethal criticals done my Mages/Sages/Archsages.

3: Rolf makes them and sells them to Aimee I believe.

No, he can have SS Wind, S Fire, S Thunder and A Staff.

Critical animations are different depending on where you will kill with that attack or not.

IS' shenanigans.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Edited by Krad

No, it's impossible due to his class.

No, it's simply a different animation. IIRC, there are two different types of critical animations for each character/class depending on the scenario: One of them is one where the critical kills the opposing unit. The other is when the opposing unit survives the critical hit.

Am I missing something about Rolf's bow? Its weaker than a steel bow, and is just barely more accurate....why am I able to buy a few of them throughout the game?

Rolf's Bow is the bow that gives the second highest WEXP in the game.

EDIT: Double ninja'd.

Edited by Fireman

Soren's wind level goes SS. He can get an S in the other elements but no higher. (I wasnt aware of the staff one. i thought he could maybe get an S there but none of my Sorens ever got higher than a B since he doesnt staff much.)

I really havent seen the non-lethal crit animation for a mage. :/

Whoa. i wasnt aware of that! I thought it simply had a higher crit than a normal bow.

No, it's impossible due to his class.

No, it's simply a different animation. IIRC, there are two different types of critical animations for each character/class depending on the scenario: One of them is one where the critical kills the opposing unit. The other is when the opposing unit survives the critical hit.

EDIT: Double ninja'd.

....WEXP? and the first being?

....WEXP? and the first being?

Rolf Bow gives 4 WEXP a shot, while the Silver Bow, Silver Longbow and the Silencer give 5 WEXP a shot. The Double Bow gives 6 WEXP a shot, but since it is SS rank, it doesn't help.

For the record, WEXP is Weapon Experience. The more WEXP you have, the higher level of a weapon you can use or, for laguz, the stronger your weapon becomes. You just seemed not to know, so ignore this if you do.

For the record, WEXP is Weapon Experience. The more WEXP you have, the higher level of a weapon you can use or, for laguz, the stronger your weapon becomes. You just seemed not to know, so ignore this if you do.

I didnt! Thanks for the info.