• Ursula
    • Linus
    • Lloyd

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but still, Lloyd is awesome!

seriously, all (video game) Lloyds are awesome sword wielders! (all 2 of them?)

Jaffar is overrated, everyone likes him, Linus just likes to kill things, and Ursula rides a horse...Lloyd is a man with a crit bonus!

Personally, I pick Lloyd the most of all because of his relaxing cool look and personality. He gets a unique battle sprite animation that's very different from the normal swordmaster sprite which so happens to be much different than any regular swordmasters in the game. He looks simply cool with that coat IMHO. If only there was like a trial map or some sort and that he were playable...

Lloyd is just more badass, along with his custom Swordmaster sprite, he rapes in the Four-Fanged Offense level, especially with the fog.

just because the AI hax and can see infinitely far into the fog, doesn't mean that

yes, Lloyd is that awesome

I remember back in the day, after getting Nino that first time....i tried talking to Lloyd in that next battle thing (i dont remember the name) when Vaida joins....i could have SWORN that i could get him to join the party...but NO...he goes and kills my Nino after she tries talking to him....the jerk....

=P

Thats why he gets my vote....plus the whole him being an amazing swordmaster and all...

=P

I remember back in the day, after getting Nino that first time....i tried talking to Lloyd in that next battle thing (i dont remember the name) when Vaida joins....i could have SWORN that i could get him to join the party...but NO...he goes and kills my Nino after she tries talking to him....the jerk....

=P

Thats why he gets my vote....plus the whole him being an amazing swordmaster and all...

=P

Lloyd isn't supposed to attack Nino, but apparently you had her attack him. vv

Lloyd hands down.

Lloyd isn't supposed to attack Nino, but apparently you had her attack him. vv

Thought that he would join after she attacked or something....idk the exact logic i used....all i know is that either way i ended up with no Lloyd and a dead Nino...quite disappointing...

=P