55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best?

• Jaffar
    • Ursula
    • Linus
    • Lloyd

List of Black Fang Members With Titles

Lloyd- White Wolf

Linus- Rabid Hound (Mad Dog on occasions)

Ursula- Blue Crow

Jaffar- Angel of Death

Jerme- Death Kite

Kennith- The Shrike

Aion- The Owl

Teodor- Shadow Hawk

Uhai- Soaring Hawk

Pascal- The Beast

Legault- The Hurricane

Brendan also has one (other then "boss") although it has slipped my mind right now.

Also Nino is 14, and Jaffar is in his 20s

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to choose Lloyd because I always liked him and he was even my personal mug for a while... but when it comes down to it, I like Jaffar more... who I didn't even know was in the FF. I always figured the fourth one was Uhai.

Twice? She's like 10 or 12 and he's easily in his 30s or possibly even 40?

Nino is 14, and Jaffar only looks like he's in his 20's. That's not too bad. Maybe a 10 year difference tops.

What is creepy is how my uncle married someone 15 years older than him. She's in her 60's and he's in his 40's.

Lloyd's the best, even though it's Linus who gives my units most grief in the Light chapter.

Also, I guess that Jaffar is 21. Nino is definietly 14, though. Would that make Nino's sons Jaffar's sons too? More than likely...

It's still one of my favorite pairings.

My personal favourite pairing has to be Oswin and Hector. With their massive defenses, reinforced with their A grade conversation, together they can face any threat with ease. But that's going off-topic.

Nino and Jaffar, they seem opposite to eachother in personality. I guess it's true when they say opposites attract.

My personal favourite pairing has to be Oswin and Hector. With their massive defenses, reinforced with their A grade conversation, together they can face any threat with ease. But that's going off-topic.

Nino and Jaffar, they seem opposite to eachother in personality. I guess it's true when they say opposites attract.

haha, yeah i guess opposites do attract, cuz there arent any other two people that are more opposite

• 4 months later...

I like Lloyd's character more than the others. He's calm, reserved, and has a sense of justice that he tries to follow. Linus is hotheaded, Jaffar only does things thinking of following orders until he and Nino join Eliwood, and then it's all about protecting Nino, and Ursula is just Sonia's tool.

• 2 weeks later...
Lloyd's the best, even though it's Linus who gives my units most grief in the Light chapter.

Also, I guess that Jaffar is 21. Nino is definietly 14, though. Would that make Nino's sons Jaffar's sons too? More than likely...

Blame Jaffar's genes for FE6 Rei's emo-shaman-dark-magicness

• 4 weeks later...

Lloyd by far. He's the only one with a personality that was even remotely interesting. Linus seemed like little more than his brother's hotheaded sidekick. Ursula is easy on the eyes, but doesn't show much personality outside of her admiration for Sonia. Jaffar's personality more or less amounts to "..." and not a whole lot else.

Lloyd doesn't show much more personality than wood. He's a typical cool anime sword guy. Linus is actually human.