A Princess' Art Gallery

Princess Kilvas

Makes me wonder if I should lock this or not, XD Things aren't really getting anywhere...

well the "person" is about to post another "Criticism" ..........seeing how he is if we locked it mid post he would make a new fucking topic <_<

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you'll see I'm not nearly as agressive as I was at the beginning. Also I made sure to see properly the said images (I guess I'll call them like that). I understood the problem with the overall artistic process of the girl (her lack of desire to improve and the lack of the community's push for improvement). I also went and explained the community and her why her images were not art. It's up to her if she wants to try to get better. Perhaps make something creative and new using the most of her skill and perhaps, when she does, someone will giver her proper criticism. Now that is wishful thinking because you're too busy focusing on the insults.

Also Tsuna, adding a simple fuck would do the job to show you're very mad.

Misspelled aggressive dumbass

So why did you do this again? I still don't get why you wrote an SAT essay on why you didn't like the art?

me!? ;_;

...No. Not you.

Perhaps you'll see I'm not nearly as agressive as I was at the beginning. Also I made sure to see properly the said images (I guess I'll call them like that). I understood the problem with the overall artistic process of the girl (her lack of desire to improve and the lack of the community's push for improvement). I also went and explained the community and her why her images were not art. It's up to her if she wants to try to get better. Perhaps make something creative and new using the most of her skill and perhaps, when she does, someone will giver her proper criticism. Now that is wishful thinking because you're too busy focusing on the insults.

You explained yeah, but you were a jerk about it, and it's all just your opinion. Don't state it like it's some holy eidict from God himself, and you certainly shouldn't present it in the way you did. Try to have some fucking decency you troll.

Quick Rebuttal, since my "cocksucking" quote seems to get people stirred up. None of you, previous to myself and Mad_Fredin, have gave one thing this person should fix about their artwork. I just named 10, and i'm not even 1/3 as good as the artist's work i posted on this very thread, and i'm pretty damn good.

That's a sad, sad excuse. How else do you call something that allows people to waste money on bad artwork, and furthermore, continue to praise it, when there are obvious flaws?

No one has complained except you and Art_Dragon. If people are willing to pay money for what she's got, that's on them, and there's no need for you to come in and tell them they're all idiots. I don't want to see another post from you unless you have some real constructive criticism instead of just saying "Lol, you suck, try out some real art."

@Oguma. Re-posting something without adding anything is considered spam.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

PK, you really should lock your topic for about 3 days, so the things cool down, and go talk via PM to Mad Frelin and Art_Dragon. Things are getting too ugly.

Edited by AceNoctali

PK, you really should lock your topic for about 3 days, so the things cool down, and go talk via PM to Mad Frelin and Art_Dragon. Things are getting too ugly.

Hmm, perhaps you're right...

I'm on vacation, so I won't be posting anymore art in awhile anyway. XD

No one has complained except you and Art_Dragon. If people are willing to pay money for what she's got, that's on them, and there's no need for you to come in and tell them they're all idiots. I don't want to see another post from you unless you have some real constructive criticism instead of just saying "Lol, you suck, try out some real art."

@Oguma. Re-posting something without adding anything is considered spam.

...So, you want to silence critiques that go against "that's great!", even if it's a stick figure?

Since this might get locked I'll PM you something later Oguma (once I scan it). Finally Doom Dragon, "an SAT"? See?everyone does a typo once in a while. Also that was IDC text (and a poor one at that) not a formal essay.

...So, you want to silence critiques that go against "that's great!", even if it's a stick figure?

are you an idiot? she said give criticism WITHOUT FUCKING INSULTING PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS

I didn't say that. Coming in just to insult someone's work and those who actually do appreciate it is hardly something I would call critique. Critiquing is fine, but be more civil about it. Having a point means nothing if you can't express it in a way people will actually listen to it.

You know what... It's your OPINION that her art sucks. If people like her art, then they like it. People have different tastes, you must learn that.

Opinion based upon actual things that GOOD artists do to... i don't know, make their artwork good?

You kids and your relativism.

Next to the cocksucking part, which part of my critique have i not explained why her piece sucks?

Still getting offended, even though your artwork isn't the one being skewered? That goes for all of you.

Opinion based upon actual things that GOOD artists do to... i don't know, make their artwork good?

Next to the cocksucking part, which part of my critique have i not explained why her piece sucks?

Still getting offended, even though your artwork isn't the one being skewered? That goes for all of you.

I'm offended by your lack of humanity. Who are you to say it's good or it isnt? Anything short of "The king of all Art who was given his position by God himself" will not suffice.

Since this might get locked I'll PM you something later Oguma (once I scan it). Finally Doom Dragon, "an SAT"? See?everyone does a typo once in a while. Also that was IDC text (and a poor one at that) not a formal essay.

Okay then.

Thanks.

You still don't understand.. let me break it down for you.. Princess draws for fun, and because she enjoys drawing. She is learning things here and there. However, if you really wanted to help her with her art, you would give pointers instead of criticizing her work. If people are willing to pay for her art, then let them. Who know, she may become a famous artist someday. This also goes to your little friend.

Shikamaru and Ino seem nice, but something seems off with Gaara.

I can't quite put my finger on it though.

he doesnt have the blackness around his eyes. its MUCH thicker than that in the show/manga. also, no gourd may be what seems missing also

Shikamaru and Ino seem nice, but something seems off with Gaara.

I can't quite put my finger on it though.

Hmm...I think it might be the colors..

he doesnt have the blackness around his eyes. its MUCH thicker than that in the show/manga. also, no gourd may be what seems missing also

I couldn't fit the gourd. It needs to fit in that little box, and it already had 15 colors.

Probably the eyes. When I didn't see the gourd I just thought it was Shippuden Gaara.