A Princess' Art Gallery

Princess Kilvas

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...

I think that you still suspect me of perversion. And for once im seriously not being perverted!(I just got home from work, give it an hour or so then it will kick in)

Uh...Ooookaayyy....?

*Takes Princess away from Masu.*

It's okay, we'll wait till he regains his senses.

Anyway, on topic:

It would be neat to see some couple shots. You know like: Lyle & Bianchi, Princess and Masu, Damon & Princess, Fox and KirynRaven.

Of course I know your plate is full right now and theres a more likely chance of a magical pig coming down and giving you the sketches than you actually getting them done right away at this point, so you don't have to actually do them, I'm just saying that would be neat.

Anyway, on topic:

It would be neat to see some couple shots. You know like: Lyle & Bianchi, Princess and Masu, [s]Damon & Princess[/s], Fox and KirynRaven.

Of course I know your plate is full right now and theres a more likely chance of a magical pig coming down and giving you the sketches than you actually getting them done right away at this point, so you don't have to actually do them, I'm just saying that would be neat.

if i hadnt just got home from work and was too tired to do it I would kick your ass(yeah too lazy to TYPE *kicks Lyle's ass* for that stunt. XD

Anyway, on topic:

It would be neat to see some couple shots. You know like: Lyle & Bianchi, Princess and Masu, Damon & Princess, Fox and KirynRaven.

Hmm...That is a good idea..

On second thought:The damon princess pic would be alright if it was him coming on to her and she's going like "Ehhh....." along with me scoweling in the backround and Lyle holding me back from killing Damon.

Fixed.

Although, if I got a choice to pick what kind of scene me and Bianchi had, it would be us sitting next to eachother resting her head on my shoulder, while I was resting my head on her head and we would be smiling looking off into the sunset.

Huh? Wha? Sorry. I got lost in thought there for a minute.

Fixed.

Although, if I got a choice to pick what kind of scene me and Bianchi had, it would be us sitting next to eachother resting her head on my shoulder, while I was resting my head on her head and we would be smiling looking off into the sunset.

Huh? Wha? Sorry. I got lost in thought there for a minute.

that sushi gave me the energy I needed.

*kicks Lyle's ass*

Mine and princess' picture could be me annoyingly clinging to her from behind and she's like "eh heh heh heh........"

*kicks Lyle's ass*

Mine and princess' picture could be me annoyingly clinging to her from behind and she's like "eh heh heh heh........"

That's what I was thinking!!

Providence!!

*kicks Lyle's ass*

what? My suggestion was similar to yours. I just added you and me in the backround.

what? My suggestion was similar to yours. I just added you and me in the backround.

Im just saying the sushi gave me the energy to kick your ass now.

XD

Sorry Princess, but I have to charge you for a usless post. Nothing personal, but I do it others, it's only fair I do it to you to.....

*Doesn't know why he's so hung up about it.*

Anyway, getting back on topic:

It would be also nice to see a group shot. Of everyone in TQFTH. Minus the bad guys of course.

Sorry Princess, but I have to charge you for a usless post. Nothing personal, but I do it others, it's only fair I do it to you to.....

It would be also nice to see a group shot. Of everyone in TQFTH. Minus the bad guys of course.

All right....Sorry...

EDIT: I edited the post...

Edited by Princess Kilvas

Oh shut up.

All right....Sorry...

.___.

Hm......*Goes to make a topic about his paranoia.*

Anyway, I love your drawing stlye. It's sort of on the edge between anime and cartoony. Like it could be anime, but it also has that kind of light-hearted feel to it as well.