Wow really?

I'm hopping aboard this "no likey coffee" bandwagon. Not sure whether it's me not just liking the taste in general or just being a health nut. It is my goal to live forever.

*tries to contain her excitement that yet another old friend is still in the forums*

I would like to be healthy but I usually fail. In the healthy weight zone still though =o

Best Worst goal ever. Wish you luck on that =P

Coffee made me short. Well I woulda been short anywayz but it made things worse.

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE SODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =I

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't want to die?

Hmm. Well, I want to die at some point or another. Not tomorrow of course, and not in the next 20 or even 40 years. But I don't want to be immortal - I'd get bored after a couple of lifetimes, tops. And that's if my body would be in good enough shape to actually do anything...

*tries to contain her excitement that yet another old friend is still in the forums*

I've been here for a while. WHERE YOU BEEN LOOKING?

Edited by Fireman

I usually don't care for health when it comes to food. I put aside the very-obviously-bad-for-you things, but stuff like soda and fried food...nah. I'd rather have mental health. With a healthy, happy mind, I will have a healthy, happy body.

I usually don't care for health when it comes to food. I put aside the very-obviously-bad-for-you things, but stuff like soda and fried food...nah. I'd rather have mental health. With a healthy, happy mind, I will have a healthy, happy body.

A wise man once said:

Anyone can live to be 100. But they have to give up everything that makes living that long worthwhile first.

I've been here for a while. WHERE YOU BEEN LOOKING?

Well... I've been here for a while... :mellow: Although I saw you, like... twice.

Edited by Freohr Datia

A wise man once said:

Anyone can live to be 100. But they have to give up everything that makes living that long worthwhile first.

Wise man apparently didn't live in the modern age of medicine, or never saw the statistics that religiously fulfilled people live longer. Who is this wise man anyway? A quick Google got me squat on the quote. :/

Well... I've been here for a while... :mellow: Although I saw you, like... twice.

I was in the shadows. *twirls mustache*

Wise man apparently didn't live in the modern age of medicine, or never saw the statistics that religiously fulfilled people live longer. Who is this wise man anyway? A quick Google got me squat on the quote. :/

I have no idea who said it, or if I just made it up or what. But it's probably headed to the quotes part of my signature soon.

I was in the shadows. *twirls mustache*

IMPOSSIBLE!!! I AM SHADOW!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD=

Maybe I was too jacked up on coffee all those other times so I skipped over you...

I'm hopping aboard this "no likey coffee" bandwagon. Not sure whether it's me not just liking the taste in general or just being a health nut. It is my goal to live forever.

I never drink tea, because noone in Las Vegas knows what the hell they're doing when they make it. I can't tell if I'm drinking tea, or warm sewer water.

Coffee on the other hand tastes great ... if mother dearest will makes it. Comes out tasting like the stuff from starbucks. I don't make a habit of drinking coffee either though. I only drink it when I absolutely, positively have to be alert, and hurting myself isn't working.

A wise man once said:

That wise man died at the age of 65, and he was in a wheel chair for the last seven years of his life, suffering from severe Alzheimer's disease, carrying thirteen different STDs, had dentures, was missing a kidney, had a failing liver, a bad heart, and was a middle class citizen to boot :awesome:

I think what makes life fulfilling isn't the harmful things you can do to yourself to obtain a sense of worth, temporary joy, and adventure. I think people are just getting awful messages from the media. What really makes life worth living are other people. You know, the less annoying ones :)

I think what makes life fulfilling isn't the harmful things you can do to yourself to obtain a sense of worth, temporary joy, and adventure.

I think what makes life fullfilling is harming people and ruining their lives, maybe.

heh. Now wouldn't it suck to be such a health nut and to get run over by a car?

I like cappuccino but that's about it. But caffeine does nothing to me unless it's red bull. 8D

Caffeine has no effect on me.

You're doing it wrong :mellow:

I like cappuccino but that's about it. But caffeine does nothing to me unless it's red bull. 8D

Knowing Mr. Assassin, he would have enough determination and strength to survive XD

That's what she said. Maybe...

Sorry, just felt like I haven't found the oppurtunity to do that in a long time. =D Have to catch up with my brother, he's good at spotting perfect moments. I'm actually sorta jealous really. He's too good.

That wise man died at the age of 65, and he was in a wheel chair for the last seven years of his life, suffering from severe Alzheimer's disease, carrying thirteen different STDs, had dentures, was missing a kidney, had a failing liver, a bad heart, and was a middle class citizen to boot :awesome:

some would look at those as afflictions; i look at them as merits B)

Knowing Mr. Assassin, he would have enough determination and strength to survive XD

That's what she said. Maybe...

Sorry, just felt like I haven't found the oppurtunity to do that in a long time. =D Have to catch up with my brother, he's good at spotting perfect moments. I'm actually sorta jealous really. He's too good.

I'm too good at it too. I had to stop because my brother is paranoid now :lol:

Sometimes he says something, and then immediately yells at me to shut up. Then he says "Don't even say it" "I know you were going to say it"

I'm just sitting there thinking to myself "I wasn't going to say anything ... I'm too scared to do that joke anymore" :unsure:

@Hatchet

:o :lol::mellow::lol::unsure:

I'm too good at it too.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................................... *debates on whether or not it would work*

Well I'm sure it would but I don't wanna become the person that takes almost every single thing as appropriate for "That's what she said" because I just think it's stupid to try say it on anything.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................................... *debates on whether or not it would work*

Well I'm sure it would but I don't wanna become the person that takes almost every single thing as appropriate for "That's what she said" because I just think it's stupid to try say it on anything.

I just said it whenever.

Now I don't say it at all, and he still goes "Shut up!" :lol:

You ever done a "That's what HE said"? Opportunity for those shows up as often as the "That's what she said" ones.

Nowadays I'm stuck on those Soviet Russia jokes. You know the ones "In Soviet Russia... Car drives you."

Sometimes they're not funny, sometimes they're hilarious, and sometimes they don't make any sense what so freaking ever.

That's what she said!

=D Heehee good one!... coulda said good job...

I just said it whenever.

Now I don't say it at all, and he still goes "Shut up!" :lol:

You ever done a "That's what HE said"? Opportunity for those shows up as often as the "That's what she said" ones.

Nowadays I'm stuck on those Soviet Russia jokes. You know the ones "In Soviet Russia... Car drives you."

Sometimes they're not funny, sometimes they're hilarious, and sometimes they don't make any sense what so freaking ever.

Sometimes there are moments where I almost think that's what she said and realize that'd only work on a guy. I only came across those a couple times.

I actually hadn't heard any of those.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Could you explain that one for me? I've never quite understood it though I've heard it many times before...

Could you explain that one for me? I've never quite understood it though I've heard it many times before...

Whatever someone says, flip it around so it sounds weird.

Example:

Friend: I hate driving trucks! There's so big and clunky!

Me: In Soviet Russia, truck drives you! :awesome:

Friend: Don't make me kick your ass, dude :angry:

Me: :D

Friend: Seriously though, trucks SUCK!

Me: I like them.

Friend: I want a Bens so bad...

Me: In Soviet Russia, Bens wants you! :awesome:

Friend: Dude, shut the f*ck up :angry:

Me: :D