Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

Hmm... I'll give you benefit of the doubt for now then, and I'm not surprised at your suspicion. I'm surprised to be alive too, but I guess they decided just hooking me was enough for now, and using your very own logic to hope I get lynched (hey, Tables is alive, he must be mafia!). Asides from that, I don't have much to defend myself with, that isn't effectively roleclaiming. Let's just say the town doesn't want me dead at this point either... hopefully.

Who do we know is alive? Vigilante, Doctor and Hooker for sure, possibly a nurse. And... that's really it. I'll see what Spoon thinks, when he posts, I suppose.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Okay. I think I know what Tables might be now. He's innocent if his claim of there being a cop is correct. My suspicions for him have diminished. Ether's still looking really bad.

... Okay. I think I know what Tables might be now. He's innocent if his claim of there being a cop is correct. My suspicions for him have diminished. Ether's still looking really bad.

Excellent, my plan is working.

But, all I know that the town doesn't know now is that Cheezperson is innocent. I also know Core and General Spoon are innocent, but one is dead and one is confirmed innocent anyway. I originally suspected Core was the Godfather after he got killed by the defector, but that was incorrect.

Also, you know how there's a nurse? ...Yeah, even if the mafia kill the Detective tonight (heaven forbid they can work out who it is!), then I suspect there'll be a deputy to take on the role. If he's still alive.

And in the morning, someone was in a noose when the rest of the town woke up in the morning. It was the dead body of Lux Aeterna. Next to him was a MAFIA 'M' carved in the dirt by his feet. 'No blood?' one officer thought...

I have a question for Fayt. Does the MAFIA 'M' mean he was killed by Mafia, or he WAS Mafia?