Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

Let's see: flavor text: night 3.

After seeing four people die the previous night, there was not a soul who slept soundly that night. And with good reason; the mafia was still on the loose, a vigilante was running around, and the serial killer was still out there somewhere...

But this night was not to be quite so bad. Early that morning, a shot was heard at Bizz's house. She was shot once and left for dead, though, by a bizarre twist of fate, when the police arrived, she was bandaged up, weakened somewhat, but still very much alive. It was clear that the DOCTOR had saved her life, but that doctor had already left by the time anyone else got there...

And in the morning, someone was in a noose when the rest of the town woke up in the morning. It was the dead body of Lux Aeterna. Next to him was a MAFIA 'M' carved in the dirt by his feet. 'No blood?' one officer thought...

Of course, all this was cleaned up quickly - Rein still needed to be hung. His last words were: 'I SEE... I see... nothing but death in your future...' And then there were 9...

A new role has been revealed:

DOCTOR: Chooses one person to protect each night phase. That person will not die as the result of any kills performed that phase. The doctor may protect himself/herself one time.

NURSE: If the doctor dies, the nurse becomes the new doctor. A nurse may NEVER protect himself/herself.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOO

Thank you, doctor~! <3

Wait, so was that the serial killer trying to kill me.. ?

Dracohon: No real information, I think

I Eat Tables: I'm innocent, but I can't prove anything.

Mordecai: I'm a little suspicious about Mordecai, but Spoon isn't.

cheezperson: I think he's innocent, but I don't know for sure.

Ether: I don't have anything notable at this point to say.

General Spoon: Innocent. Killed by the mafia, then the SK made another kill, so he's in neither group.

Bizz: Not the Serial Killer. Might be Mafia.

WoMC: Erm, I don't know. Haven't seen him much.

I was hooked last night: This means there's a Hooker. For what it's worth, I don't think that helps us much...

Anyway, my top suspects are Ether, Mordecai, WoMC and Bizz. I know that's lots of suspects and likely to make me suspicious too, but those are the players who I'm not sure on. Of those... Bizz and Ether are my top targets. Spoon, any thoughts (given you're proved innocent)?

I was hooked last night: This means there's a Hooker. For what it's worth, I don't think that helps us much...

I'll confirm that there is a hooker in this game, but not whether or not Tables was hooked:

HOOKER: In addition to being a member of the Mafia, the hooker can cancel the power of one person per night. Hooking is NOT a scanning role, so the Mafia will gain NO information on that person's abilities (or lack thereof).

Dracohon: No real information, I think

I Eat Tables: I'm innocent, but I can't prove anything.

Mordecai: I'm a little suspicious about Mordecai, but Spoon isn't.

cheezperson: I think he's innocent, but I don't know for sure.

Ether: I don't have anything notable at this point to say.

General Spoon: Innocent. Killed by the mafia, then the SK made another kill, so he's in neither group.

Bizz: Not the Serial Killer. Might be Mafia.

WoMC: Erm, I don't know. Haven't seen him much.

Anyway, my top suspects are Ether, Mordecai, WoMC and Bizz. I know that's lots of suspects and likely to make me suspicious too, but those are the players who I'm not sure on. Of those... Bizz and Ether are my top targets. Spoon, any thoughts (given you're proved innocent)?

Here's what I have to add. Don't ask me to elaborate on some certain things, as those would involve role claiming, which we can't do.

Mordecai: Former serial killer. He has been reformed, and is a regular town now. Completely innocent.

cheezperson: If he's mafia, he'll commit suicide tonight.

+1 means I've edited out my post.

Edited by General Spoon

And what do you mean by outing reports? As in any information I have? Without roleclaiming, I can give a little information, but the information I could give basically gives my role away... Fayt, you know what I mean, I presume just the information I have is okay?

And what do you mean by outing reports? As in any information I have? Without roleclaiming, I can give a little information, but the information I could give basically gives my role away... Fayt, you know what I mean, I presume just the information I have is okay?

Well, you're free to speculate based on any knowledge you might or might not have, but you can't claim a role...

Fine. And I actually know only one thing, thanks to deaths etc., and if Spoon is correct, that information is irrelevant anyway (it's about Cheezperson). So sorry, but even if I could roleclaim it's not really very useful for me right now.

Okay, guys, will it help if I explain that I was hooked the night before?

There is a hooker; I can help back up Tables' claim.

EDIT: never mind, I completely missed Fayt's post >_>

Edited by Bizz

In any event, I'm going to go reread the topic (thanks Hika and Russell for several worthless pages >_>). As of right now, I'm leaning to a Dracohon lynch, but notice I haven't bolded his name.

EDIT: Maybe Ether now.

Edited by General Spoon

Oh, and another thing. Tables, you really struck me before as terribly suspicious, and still being alive now doesn't help your claim of innocence, but in a way I believe you to be innocent. This game still confuses me really bad, but now that I know the serial killer is reformed I'm thinking that it was the vig who tried to off me, which I can only say would have not been good.

All I can say in defense of your suspicions is: I'm innocent. I was hooked the night before last night, and I know why- and you don't want me dead. So please, don't make that mistake.

Ether, I'm looking at you, because you're looking suspicious too.