2. 2. Who is the sexiest?

3. 3. Who do you hate the most?

4. 4. Who is more of a pansy?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While it is perfectly OK for you not to like this stuff, Crash... it's the internet. If it's really too annoying/tiresome/bleghish for you, well... you don't have to be here.

Just saying...

What if you won? You are, actually.

You didn't actually tell me it would bother you before, so don't expect me to think I was doing it to annoy you.

TBQH, I don't care if I won or not, I would feel just as offended, violated and outright USED if I did.

And yes, I did, I told everyone, multiple times even.

While it is perfectly OK for you not to like this stuff, Crash... it's the internet. If it's really too annoying/tiresome/bleghish for you, well... you don't have to be here.

Just saying...

So what? I'm supposed to just be okay with people slandering me without my permission?!

You make as much sense as a blind streaker in a bowler hat pushing a train up a hill, just saying.

So? He did it first, so there ain't nothing wrong with responding in kind/retaliating/showing him how it feels.

Hey, judge. That guy shot me in the arm, and it isn't serious or anything, but I blasted him with a machine gun before mutilating his body. Of course, it ain't my fault, he started it.

How much is wrong with the above statements?

No, you are wrong on all accounts.

It's insulting/humiliating BECAUSE of the comparisons (I don't want to be evaluated), not because of the results or the positive/negative aspects of the questions themselves.

And I can't let people get away with talking about me behind my back, and besides Soul's supposed to be my friend, so it gives him a reason to stop.

Just how the hell are people talking about you behind your back in this thread when it's even visible to you?

How is this insulting/humiliating? Unless I miss my mark, half of the choices are about positive aspects, half are about negative. It seems like you're assuming foregone conclusion here. Instantly flaring up over something like this isn't a particularly mature choice. If it bothers you, it'd probably have been better to let it roll off your shoulders like water off a duck.

Crash takes offense to things so easily that just disobeying him when he asks you to give him a straight answer is trolling :facepalm:

Edited by Speedwagon

Well, guess what, I don't want to be used for so-called "fun".

And not to mention, I made it abundantly clear I took offence, and you kept it up anyway, sounds trollish to me.

And what happened to that "point" you were wanting to make?!

I don't care!!!

I don't want that pointing out, I don't need that pointing out, and most of all, I'm not taking it to heart, so it's entirely pointless!

Please, calm down. You are only making it worse for yourself by posting.

Crash takes offense to things so easily that just disobeying him when he asks you to give him a straight answer is trolling

QFT. Everyone responding to him ever is just feeding the troll.

So what? I'm supposed to just be okay with people slandering me without my permission?!

You make as much sense as a blind streaker in a bowler hat pushing a train up a hill, just saying.

Where is the slandering? Correct me if I'm wrong, but... there isn't any. I'm 100% positive we don't know you, just your screen name. And to answer your first question: Yes, yes you are. Anonymity is a blessing, you realize?

However, after saying all of this, I think this is all just him trolling. No one should EVER take the internet seriously like this. I mean, blood christ, man. It's a bunch of people who you don't even know (and they don't know you). Why be insulted?

I'm not taking it to heart

Of all the various character flaws a human being could have, this is possibly the most damning of them all.

Anyhow, I voted RP as most awesome, Catboy!Soul as most sexy, and then Crash as biggest pansy and the one I hate the most (I don't actually hate him).

Now for justifications. RP is actually a pretty clever guy. He has intelligent opinions about some things. He's not so bad really. He's just completely socially inept (or was), but recently he seems to have started improving quite a bit.