What countries have you visited?

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

^yeah that is a pain, but I got a border story for ya. When my family was going back to the states from canada, we got pulled to the side because this asshole thought he could protect the entire country from terrorists. We had to let people search our van and when they were done, we found out that it was our bananas... our fucking bananas were the reason we had to get pulled aside because of some disease or something they might bring (???)
My family has been delayed entrance to Canada twice, but never the United States. I cannot recall the first time very clearly but I know our car was searched. We were detained the second time because my sister's green card (we are not United States citizens) had expired (we had sent in to update the card but the process was not yet complete). We were told that we might be barred access to Canada because we'd have trouble getting back into the United States. We were allowed in to the country once we proved that the green card was still technically valid for another six months because we had done what was legally necessary to have it updated, but it took a while. Funnily enough, the border guard on our way back to the United States didn't even notice that the card was outdated. We also got to keep all of our food. :)

I've been to Canada, England, France, Greece, Italy, Switzerland, the United States, and Wales.

wow that is a lot of them and i've only be to canada for 7 hours
Is it okay for me to ask why you were in Canada for only seven hours? Edited by Wist

I've been to many places, which mostly includes Africa for very good purposes.

-Anywhere around the UK considering thats where I live.

-Spain for Euro Cup

-Poland

-Sweden

-Kenya

-Zaire

-Tanzania

-Congo

-Ghana

-Guinea

-Malawi

-Liberia

-Sudan