I hate you guys who are playing Red Dead Redemption.

^^ What he said.

I actually get more joy out of being a good guy. Shooting people is one thing, but hogtying them, and putting them on your horse(or better yet, just drag them along five miles and watch them bounce off of cacti) is more fun.

OH GOD THIS GAME IS SO FUN. BEING AN OUTLAW HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER. IT'S LIKE THE VIDEOGAME VERSION OF SEX.

IF ONLY YOU COULD PLAY THIS AWESOME GAME.

Excellent. I should be receiving this game in short order. If it does not live up 100% to your description however, I feel I may have to hold you responsible for any disappointment I may feel. In that case, I may have to kill you with fire.

Just figured I would warn you.

Excellent. I should be receiving this game in short order. If it does not live up 100% to your description however, I feel I may have to hold you responsible for any disappointment I may feel. In that case, I may have to kill you with fire.

Just figured I would warn you.

That would be a disappointing turn of affairs, primarily because I possess supernatural protection from flames of any sort.

Your move, honored foe!

That would be a disappointing turn of affairs, primarily because I possess supernatural protection from flames of any sort.

Your move, honored foe!

It's all okay, I got it and it WAS as good as you said.

What do you bitches have it on?

Mine is PS3.

It's all okay, I got it and it WAS as good as you said.

What do you bitches have it on?

Mine is PS3.

Hahahaha come on though do you have it on the Wii or something? PS3 has no games.

Also I just beat the game. The part at the very end where John finds out that Vader was his father and Tyler Durden's made up really made me shed a tear.

No really. The ending's good. One of the best single-player games I've played in years.

I have it on Xbox 360. PS3s were too expensive two years ago, they were too expensive a year ago, and they're too expensive now ... well ... too expensive for a system that's only 75% percent completed.

I don't plan to buy the game any time soon (Looks cool enough, but it's an 18), but I did download the demo vid, it said I'd get MS Points for doing it.

It didn't give me them! :angry:

I think you probably misread something.

And it's not 18+ (AO), it's 17+ (M). Which is irrelevant either way, the rating is a useless score that doesn't determine who actually should and shouldn't play the game. They're more like...guidelines, at risk of a PotC reference?

It IS rated 18 by PEGI (I'm in Europe, remember? My location says "England"...)

And I don't think they're useless, I think they're perfectly good indicators, why don't you like them?

Also, what's PotC?

Who gives a shit about the rating given by ESRB or whatever? I only care about whether or not it's good. And you should at least be able to stop yourself from copying the people in a video game, because if you don't have that sort of control, then you can go MK style on yourself for all I care.

It IS rated 18 by PEGI (I'm in Europe, remember? My location says "England"...)

Oh.

And I don't think they're useless, I think they're perfectly good indicators, why don't you like them?

Because they're suggestions akin to an age recommendation on a Monopoly box, and everyone interprets them as holy law that should never be violated. I played Mortal Kombat at five, and goddammit if my child won't play Blood and Gore XIV for the Playstation 7 or Xbox 1080 when he's five too.

Or not, if he doesn't like videogames. But I'm hoping my kid is like me and doesn't suck.

Also, what's PotC?

Pirates of the Caribbean.

After seeing it in action, I am now in Integrity's camp.

It's worse for me because I DO have the requisite console, but I have to focus on more important things at the moment.

I hate you guys who are playing Red Dead Redemption.