Latias is now uber.

Seph

It's only a matter of time if Salamence is removed from OU. Trust me, look at what just happend. Latias was banned not even a week ago? and they want to jump in and remove something else. People will grow tired of Scizor's ability to sweep, the same for Tyranitar.

If you really must know, Salamence has been questioned as an Uber Pokemon ever since it got Outrage.. Latias was seen as an OU Pokemon for almost a year. Did you not look at most of the polls Latias was in and, many times, voted OU by a majority? IT TOOK 2 FINAL TESTS to finally remove Latias.

If people are even attempting to ban Tyranitar and Scizor, they better bring a helluva good argument with it. Scizor does not create an overall negative to the OU metagame. It stops Pokempon such as Gengar and the newly questioned Salamence from tearing things apart. Of course, Gengar has solid checks. So does Scizor. Salamence has checks that are even borderine to be called checks. Cresselia cannot take Draco Meteor + Outrage from Salamence. That is probably the closest "counter" you're going to get. Scizor and Tyranitar are also heavily gimped by their poor Spe stat, so while they do present themselves as threats, Salamence is much more of a threat after a single Dragon Dance.

Edited by Colonel M

I thought Garchomp went Uber because a team became basically:

Garchomp

Counter for Garchomp's Counter

Counter for the Counter of Garchomp's Counter

and etc.

There were a lot of reasons Garchomp went Uber. You could say the "final nail in the coffin" was Sand Veil.

Also, it's STEALTH ROCK. There is no "S" after "Rock". Please, STOP SAYING STEALTH ROCKS!

...Sorry, it gets tedious reading "Stealth Rocks" all the damn time.

If only there was just one of them...

I wish there were none, actually. Too many Pokemon have lost their effectiveness solely due to their Rock weaknesses. I don't think that's fair at all.

I guess they could make similar moves for different types. And then have it so that only one of them could be up at the same time, on each side.