Let's Play Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Yes, I finally decided to go ahead and start doing what I wanted to do, which was LP PoR.

Anyways, this won't be maximum-efficiency, I'll be playing somewhat efficiently and I'll be playing somewhat quickly but it won't be anything too hardcore.

Anyways, here's the current list of episodes, commentary may be a little dull at the moment but hopefully it picks up later, I may need to get a new mic because this mic seems to make me a sound a little bit monotone.

And starting from episode 3, HD option is now available.

Anyways, feel free to criticize.

Edited by Joey

Audio commentary! I love audio commentary! If you say entertaining shit, I'll be watching the whole series.

Will do, although just like in games, the first few chapters are generally dull but I'm pretty sure lulz will happen as that is the main reason I'm doing this, to get a small laugh.

Edited by Joey

, and
are up. These episodes cover chapter 2. 8, 9, and 10 may be up later today depending on whether I feel like it or not.

Also, I may make this into a no-BEXP using run to make things slightly more interesting. It's probably not going to make the game that much harder but I never tried it out and I'm not sure if many other people have tried.

So, how would you feel about me moving this to the PoR board given this appears to be a playthrough of PoR?

Yeah, sure, it's already been done and I should have put it in this forum in the first place. I was actually debating on putting it in this forum in the first place.

Didn't notice that earlier... moved.

Any chance you could play with animations off?

Yeah sure, I'll turn them off in chapter 4. I have 3 ready so if you're watching you'll have to bear with them for one more chapter seeing as I already recorded it last night.

Joey, I've been enjoying these. I usually don't pay too much attention to the dialogue chunks, but I always get a kick out of seeing how other people strategize, and audio comments along with that are interesting to hear as well.

As far as playing without using BEXP to make it a challenge, I'd support that idea actually.

Joey, I've been enjoying these. I usually don't pay too much attention to the dialogue chunks, but I always get a kick out of seeing how other people strategize, and audio comments along with that are interesting to hear as well.

As far as playing without using BEXP to make it a challenge, I'd support that idea actually.

Yeah, I've been a little lazy lately, been playing FE3 Book 2 and this one MMO. I'll upload some more later or something.