AAHH Zombies!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's not like they have tanks..."

AND THEN THERE WAS A TANK

(Somebody shoot me before I make another FMA reference...)

I have one. I knew about this ahead of time and started another branch of Spetsnaz. Did you think we were just here to defend Serenes from trolls? No! We are also here to fight off the outbreak when and if it starts B)

Join Spetsnaz, and protect the future.

So I take it that this tank will be conveniently parked in a spot right near where I arrive, right?

Actually you're a bit closer to the lowrider :/

(Get in, homes!)

/

av-32550.gif11111.gif

It'd be like you kill all the zombies, go outside, see the tank and be like "****".

Don't you hate it when you find out there was an easier way? :facepalm: XD

What? Did you want me to cast Holy instead?

*casts silence on Fayt* <_<

@ Lacuna

First Nady turns into a pyro, then Cynthia, now you? I'm going to call this "The Phoenix Effect" :awesome:

But but Phoenix Downs always save everyone! : D It's the heroic gesture that everyone will forever worship you for!

The zombies walk a little slower than normal human walking speed, but they don't stumble :lol: Also the more you anger them (meaning attack) the faster they can run.

To prevent people from using cheap moves or turning this into a certain RP *cough cough* I'll say fire makes them run faster than you because even though they aren't really hurt, they do realize something is on them that is not brains, and therefore are not happy.

Minimum speed: 2 miles/ hour (humans is 3 miles/ hour)

Maximum speed: anger level of said zombie*(ammunition/desperation)^panic level of humans

Pretty much the more you panic, the faster they run. The more desperation you are, the lower the base number is : D

Now let's see what people come up with :P

They pluck feathers from my tail to make those Phoenix Downs!! >_<

I'm still using a T90 Tank, and I'm still wrecking those guys while watching Lacuna spray everything down with fire! >_<

*casts silence again*

Edited by Phoenix

Zombies are currently frozen due to Blizzaga but more are coming! All the other hapless people in the mall were turned into zombies as well!

Walking speed of zombies not frozen: 15 miles/hour

Reminder: Fire increases speed of zombie flood.

Zombies are currently frozen due to Blizzaga but more are coming! All the other hapless people in the mall were turned into zombies as well!

Walking speed of zombies not frozen: 15 miles/hour

Reminder: Fire increases speed of zombie flood.

*Dust Tornado*

*Freezeflame*

This is going to end with us casting infi-spells on each other while the zombies close in to finish us off :(

Quick! A truce! Use Shiva to freeze those bastards! I'll call in the lifter to get this tank moved to a better sniping spot! When Bahamut gets here from wherever he is, we'll watch the aeons destroy the undead and sip tampico. Lacuna! Bring me my GPS! >_<