Yo all

Furby

Hey everyone, I'm Shadow of Chaos, SoC for short. You might know the name, and if you do, yes, I'm the same guy.

Anyway, I'm mostly registering because the talk of the newest DS game got me interested in Fire Emblem again, so, I'll probably be sticking to that discussion, but if you want to ask me about the other things I'm known to do, ask away.

So, if you know me, hey, and if you don't, see you around.

Welcome back, SoC. I kinda wondered where you had disappeared to. XD

I got bored so I bummed around Europe for a few years.

Though, now I have to keep two SoC's straight instead of just one... >_>

I'LL STRANGLE HIM. Or switch over to a different name after a while. As soon as I figure out SF's interface enough. I've been off forums for too long. -_-

Now there's two Shadows of Chaos? No offense, new guy, but I think I like the Ninian loving one a bit more.

Nice to meet you though :)

If you are the same guy then ... uhh ... what?

If you are the same guy then ... uhh ... what?

Different one. I'm the guy mentioned on the main site for codes. I'll switch my name off after a while, I suppose.

You didn't happen to run into any of the wayward European FESSers while you were over there, did you? XD

They got assimilated... It was scary to watch. ;_;

Though, now I have to keep two SoC's straight instead of just one... >_>

Dang it Josh >_>

And hi there... I'm the other SoC ._.

Ninian fanboy extraordinare...

I'LL STRANGLE HIM. Or switch over to a different name after a while. As soon as I figure out SF's interface enough. I've been off forums for too long. -_-

何で!?悪いことをしなかっただと思うよ! D:

Edited by shadowofchaos

Dang it Josh >_>

And hi there... I'm the other SoC ._.

Ninian fanboy extraordinare...

I'M GOING TO STRANGLE YOU.

Then change my name just to prove a point!

My first and only reaction to the above:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Followed by the following comment:

Yes, FESS!SoC, it was MK404 who did the Furby sprite. Something that I had actually forgotten about until now. XD

Yes, FESS!SoC, it was MK404 who did the Furby sprite. Something that I had actually forgotten about until now. XD

I'm amazed I remembered that myself. Welp, I'll change my nick over after a while. SF makes that easy enough, apparantly.

D:

YOUR MOONSPEAK CONFUSES AND OFFENDS ME. I'M GOING TO BRING YOU BACK AFTER I STRANGLE YOU ONCE JUST TO STRANGLE YOU AGAIN!

And the quote offends me too because the japanese didn't keep!

YOUR MOONSPEAK CONFUSES AND OFFENDS ME. I'M GOING TO BRING YOU BACK AFTER I STRANGLE YOU ONCE JUST TO STRANGLE YOU AGAIN!

We are quite the same O_O

Ryan, if you say one more thing like that, I'm gonna drain your bank account... and if you don't have one I'll MAKE YOU ONE, and THEN DRAIN IT
My rage from that stupidity is expressed only with this if I could get my hands on him: If he dares do that, I'll kill him, drag him back from hell and KILL HIM AGAIN

I'm amazed I remembered that myself. Welp, I'll change my nick over after a while. SF makes that easy enough, apparantly.

なぜ、深刻な?

I... should be angered by that. But I can't be. DAMN IT.

MOONSPEK!!!!

私は日本ではなく、月を話す! なぜあなたは言う私のようなもの?!私は道徳的に傷跡です。私は死するの首を絞めします!

...Shadow?

Is it really you

***Hextator puts his palm over Sauce's imposterous face and discards him on his way to greet Shadow

>.> <.< No... *Flees the scene of the crime*

私は日本ではなく、月を話す! なぜあなたは言う私のようなもの?!私は道徳的に傷跡です。私は死するの首を絞めします!

Just you wait until I unlazy myself to the point where I'll actually turn ON FoxLingo! Then I'll understand your gibberish as gibberish with LATIN CHARACTERS!