who would...

Who here would prefer it if Nintendo took FE3, updated the graphics(just to satisfy those who enjoy looking at pretty colors)and the storyline, then released a remake with nothing else changed?

Edited by Sophius

I wouldn't PREFER it. I already have SD, and FE3 book 2 is just 20 chapters. I like having more content as well as them attracting new people to the series so as to make it more successful so I get more FEs.

Now, I wouldn't COMPLAIN about that, but I wouldn't PREFER it.

Who here would prefer it if Nintendo took FE3, updated the graphics(just to satisfy those who enjoy looking at pretty colors)and the storyline, then released a remake with nothing else changed?

Honestly, that would be pretty lazy and stupid of them if they did that.

I'm pretty sure you're in the minority here. That would be even lazier then what they did with Shadow Dragon.

If they did that, they might as well have just translated and released the Virtual Console game. And sure, they could do that, and it would be nice if they did that, especially for the fourth and fifth games, but they're not doing that, they're doing something more. And that's fine.

And since they're NOT releasing it on the Virtual Console, I'd be glad if they didn't mess with the story. While they're changing the story a little, I think it'll be just as faithful as Shadow Dragon, which I LIKE, because I have yet to experience the original story in English.

Edited by Violet

There's no need to go back to SNES mechanics. Not only would I not prefer it, but I wouldn't even buy it. I already lived through the 90's once, thanks.

I wish I could live through the 90s again. :(

Bad idea. FE3 Book 2 had zero axe users.

And yet you still got Silver Axes throughout the game.

Uh...no.

well since there are mercs, axe users are not any issue anymore. Mercenary > Hero

They also offer you to be a fighter in the unit custimization so they solved that problem

I just want separate Dracoknight > DracoLord and Pegknight > FalcoKnight(with more speed!)

Marth artually looks decent. He's not girly and they didn't try to make him too manly either.

Edited by JosefLior

well since there are mercs, axe users are not any issue anymore. Mercenary > Hero

They also offer you to be a fighter in the unit custimization so they solved that problem

I just want separate Dracoknight > DracoLord and Pegknight > FalcoKnight(with more speed!)

Marth artually looks decent. He's not girly and they didn't try to make him too manly either.

He wants it like how it was in the original. Just updated graphics.

Where heroes didn't have axes.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

Hope they don't shy away from elaborating the canon and including meaningful support conversations, particularly between the less plot-important members of the army. Especially now that IS is finally seemingly taking away the benefits of killing them off for Gaiden chapters, yes?