Lyncher Mafia

General Spoon

Well, I didn't see you in the topic at that time. Ether was. Hmm... okay. So we know I'm not the target of two people. That's nice. But I might be Lightning or Ninji's target anyway.

Well, we have to lynch someone, of course. Lightning started with a random vote and I see nobody trying to pressure him, so... maybe he's a safe lynch?

Changing vote from BK-201 to Lightning.

Well, I didn't see you in the topic at that time. Ether was. Hmm... okay. So we know I'm not the target of two people. That's nice. But I might be Lightning or Ninji's target anyway.

Well, we have to lynch someone, of course. Lightning started with a random vote and I see nobody trying to pressure him, so... maybe he's a safe lynch?

Changing vote from BK-201 to Lightning.

Can you suggest anything better than a random vote given the (lack of) evidence we had at the time that would actually get us somewhere? If so, I would gladly listen to your solution, but seeing as it doesn't seem like you do have one that's what I'm going with.

You know, this isn't getting anywhere. We have no other suspicions, and I Eat Tables blamed everyone else, only to find nothing.

Changing my vote from No Lynch to I Eat Tables again.

I think the main thing as that we can't really trust what anyone says,Lightning.

A random vote looks like someone checking if anyone will bite and get their target lynched,so any vote is heavily suspect.

It's not that I don't want to get a move on,but I have a feeling you could be the lyncher,and your actions don't exactly go against it.I just don't wanna be the guy who added the vote that lets the Lyncher win D1,I guess...

I suppose you're right, and there's really no reason to trust me. It's just that, from my perspective, we either act quickly, or this game is going to drag on forever. Just look at how long it's taken us for this round, which hasn't even finished. I seem bloodthirsty because I am. I don't like waiting for a huge amount of time on just one thing. I've taken time to think things through for myself, and I've picked who I want gone. It's up to you to think for yourself.

That is true...I guess we will never know any more than we do now until we lynch someone...

If you're the Lyncher,Ninji,then good game,if not,well,let's hope we get somewhere with this.

Vote I Eat Tables

So that's 2 on me ¬_¬. In case you haven't been able to tell, I'm flitting between people because this isn't your normal mafia game and I'm looking for evidence. The way people vote is obviously the key in this game.

Ninji, I still don't get why you seem to think being a quick game means you rush your decision. It makes no sense. In fact, if I had to guess at this point, I'd think you were lyncher and I was your target, since you haven't seemed to consider anyone but me as a possibility. And since Lightning voted me from the start, that makes you my main suspicion.

So, yeah. Changing vote from Lightning to Ninji.

I messed up and almost cost myself the game because I was too aggressive. I should just go back to lurking most of the time.

Are you nuts? That was pretty much perfectly played.

¬_¬ That's the last time I go to one of my favourite youth groups, I need to be online more!

Also, I had 4 votes. Not 2 3. Wow. I forgot Lightning hadn't unvoted AND missed BK's vote. So... yeah. Anyway, I think this game might have gone differently were I online at about 6pm :awesome:.

But either way, well played Ninji.