Fast Food Tier List

Aleph

I also second Little Caesar's Pizza. Stuff is freaking addictive, and its bread sticks make it top tier. Such moist, chewy bread that they use for both the bread sticks and the pizza, and the pizza comes fast.

You can get a whole pizza for five bucks. This is good eating, and easily shared with other people. Most places if you want to buy two meals you're paying more than five bucks, but little caesar's? Five bucks, you just fed yourself and a couple of friends. Little Caesar's is amazing.

Great for parties too. I never been to a party with alcohol and stuff because I'm not that kind of person so I'll relate a different kind of party: School parties. You go to school, and are happy to do so because you're having a PIZZA PARTY. This is a special event. Little Caesar's is so cheap, they can buy a ton of pizza for every kid in class, and there's always enough for you to hog a bunch of pizza. I used to take crushed red peppers and drown my pizza in them.

Edited by Super FE3 Player

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- Good Popeye's argument and I just checked their menu; it's pretty damn nice. Wish I had one nearby. :/

- LC's got good prices, but as far as delicitude is concerned Pizza Hut outclasses the second best I've had by far, so...in any case, I could cram it into something higher for the price alone but top tier and up should have at least 3 agreeing accounts. However, LC's isn't fast food unless it has a drive thru.

- What am I doing? You guys all started talking about Subway and nobody stopped to consider that it doesn't have a drive thru.

On the other hand, it's pretty much known that you don't go to a Subway to stick around; the idea is to get in and get out. I think we can make an exception for Subway. Especially because we sort of already did

Edited by Obviam

Like I said though, they put a lot of Subways in convenience store gas stations. This may as well be drive in.

- LC's got good prices, but as far as delicitude is concerned Pizza Hut outclasses the second best I've had by far, so...in any case, I can cram it into something higher for the price alone but top tier and up should have at least 3 agreeing accounts.

I never had pizza hut, but I can attest that it's somewhere pretty high. Edited by Super FE3 Player

Pizza Hut would be broken tier because its taste stat overflows the variable capacity.

But this list is for fast food, not "food that you get from a restaurant but eat somewhere else and is usually greasier than home cooked or restaurant quality meals" .

I disagree. I do however feel that you're making a consciously sub optimal choice for fielding Domino's over Pizza Hut.

Also, there IS a Delivery Tier thread perfect for you. I made Shadow run it. With a gun to his head, apparently.

It needs more love. Delivery services are like fast food's brother.

I've tried Pizza Hut, LC, Domino's and Papa John's and in terms of taste, I would say PH >>>> LC >> PJ >>> Domino's. Haven't read the whole thing so don't know if it's been pointed out, but it seems LC usually has the classic pepperoni pizza ready to go as soon as you order so there's bonus points for it literally being fast food. At least, that's been the case the 2 times I've ordered at one.

I'd argue that Popeye's >>> KFC due to taste but I'm guessing KFC's wins availability by a landslide?

Oh and I concur with the argument on Subway mainly because of the customization and that it's the lesser of all/most evils in terms of health when it comes to fast food.

Edited by Speedwagon

I've tried Pizza Hut, LC, Domino's and Papa John's and in terms of taste, I would say PH >>>> LC >> PJ >>> Domino's. Haven't read the whole thing so don't know if it's been pointed out, but it seems LC usually has the classic pepperoni pizza ready to go as soon as you order so there's bonus points for it literally being fast food. At least, that's been the case the 2 times I've ordered at one.

That all sounds pretty useful...for the delivery tier. I'd love to argue about pizza but LC sounds like the only place that could even remotely be considered a fast food place of the four. Beat up Shadow and find the thread he made so you can tell him all this.

I'd argue that Popeye's >>> KFC due to taste but I'm guessing KFC's wins availability by a landslide?

Haven't had Popeye's myself so I don't know about the taste advantage. The menu looks amazing though; I didn't know it had some of that stuff!

Availability is probably an issue. Actually though apparently there's a Popeye's further down the highway I usually drive on that I didn't even know about! I'll have to eat there soon. Heck, it's closer to me than the KFC (though I don't actually ever drive to the KFC so of course I didn't know this).

KFC still has those bowls and other stuff with similar ingredients to brag about though. I have trouble finishing those damn bowls because they're so filling.

Oh and I concur with the argument on Subway mainly because of the customization and that it's the lesser of all/most evils in terms of health when it comes to fast food.

Even if the chicken is bad (here it is anyway; though that's actually just what my mom says) their selection is pretty damn nice. The price for the subs is great too.

I need to get myself a list of places I haven't eaten at recently/yet from this thread and actually eat some food...I'm just eating Pringles all day at the moment. >_>

Edited by Obviam

KFC still has those bowls and other stuff with similar ingredients to brag about though. I have trouble finishing those damn bowls because they're so filling.

Maybe but I don't believe this warrants the tier gap between KFC and Popeye's when the latter has a better menu and cost. Should be in the same tier.

Also, Whataburger may be too high. I just did a Store Locator search with my Zip Code and got no results. Their search only lists 10 states.

Edited by Speedwagon

As someone that has eaten Papa John's, I believe this is correct.

Also, thanks for the support in getting Popeye's to the highest tier.

Long John Silvers should be added. If added I say it should belong in mid.

.Decent portions and price.

.Variety in seafood fastfood though the fish isn't too good.

.Quite fast at fulfilling orders.

Not sure about availability

Edited by Generic Officer

The fact that KFC, the pile of heart atttack and filth that it exudes and such, is many tiers above Wendys, a much more competent place with better food overall comparatively, shows clear bias...

I eat Wendy's more. >_>

Also, I meant to add Long John Silver's last edit; my bad.

I'll shift KFC and Popeye's around as per census.

SORRY KFC

Anyway, Whataburger's got the best breakfast and lunch I've had from any place I've eaten at by far and Braum's is crippled by unavailability despite having such good sandwiches (not just burgers; sandwiches). Unless more people are blown away by Popeye's I don't see those two moving</bias>

Seriously, when that A1 burger was going away (watch them bring it back lul) I had as many as I could because they were so good. And that wasn't even the best burger I've had from there.

Their barbecue sauce is killer

Adding Denny's in middle; decide which direction it should go if any.

Edit: I dunked Boston Market because I'd eat a nacho cheese chicken chalupa from Taco hell over anything from Boston Market, despite that I'd hate myself for wasting money the chalupa afterward. I also upped Whataburger into its own tier for making sweet love to my mouth. And probably my wallet too. Except I only ever pay with debit

Edited by Obviam