Hey everyone

Wander

Hey everyone. I'm sorta new here, in the way that I used this place as an info site before, but never bothered creating an account (I do that alot wink.gif).

My first Fire Emblem (I think so, anyways, might've been SS) was Path of Radiance. As I remember, I got to chapter 25 before I realized I only had 10 units still alive for a 15 unit chapter, with soren, rhys, boyd, and pretty much any decent unit besides Ike and Titania (and Geoffrey, to some extent) dead. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif I quit the game for about half a year, came back, and won it pretty easily after having cruised through Sacred Stones.

Anyways, my favorite Fire Emblem is Path of Radiance, but ridding it of all nostalgic feel, it might be FE7. Ike's my favorite lord, and Soren's one of my favorite characters of the series . I typically don't give out much personal info on boards, so sorry 'bout that smile.gif

Thanks for reading this (overly long and full of parenthesis) introduction. I'll see you around the boards! cool.gif

Edited by Swift sword

Welcome SS

As a bit of advice don't change your name to God or White People Suck. It seemed to turn out badly for the last person who did it.

Welcome SS

As a bit of advice don't change your name to God or White People Suck. It seemed to turn out badly for the last person who did it.

Thanks.

In regards to the second part...yeah, that wouldn't be wise, I'd imagine. I assure you, I don't plan on doing anything like that. smile.gif.

Oh, and does anybody have any idea how that avatar got there? Did it somehow autoload it from my Gravatar or something because of my email address being the same? Rather confusing.

Edit: Never mind. I imagine it just searches for a gravatar account with that email like everywhere else does. Forgive my stupidity biggrin.gif

Edited by Swift sword