I am tired.

We haven't had an Integrity Blog Post in a while, so hi.

I stayed up until 1 instead of going to bed at, oh, like 2200 like I normally do. :( I still got up at 7:30. I am el tired.

EDIT: I got my sixth bubble!

Edited by Integrity

It's 5:30 AM now. Did manage to grab about an hour of sleep, though. WORLD CUP FEVER

Edited by Furetchen Arrowroot

What the hell is your problem? I survive on four to six hours of sleep normally five or six days a week, and I've been doing that since I was thirteen.

If you need eight or nine hours of sleep a night, chances are you're sleeping very inefficiently. Try taking a twenty minute nap or two in the afternoons and you can probably shave off at least an hour nightly without feeling any less energized, maybe even more.

If you need eight or nine hours of sleep a night, chances are you're sleeping very inefficiently.

Isn't that the normal amount for a (relatively) young person? Six hours sounds like an old man's amount of sleep.

Hero, are you an old man and hiding it from us?

Isn't that the normal amount for a (relatively) young person? Six hours sounds like an old man's amount of sleep.

Hero, are you an old man and hiding it from us?

Not that I know of, I may have a lot of body hair for a man under twenty-five but it's not that bad, and certainly nothing compared to you Persians.

I can't imagine going to sleep before midnight regularly, that's the best part of the day!

I think that's just you then. According to Wikipedia, the average amount of sleep is:

Newborn: up to 18 hours

1–12 months: 14–18 hours

1–3 years: 12–15 hours

3–5 years: 11–13 hours

5–12 years: 9–11 hours

Adolescents: 9–10 hours

Adults, including elderly: 7–8(+) hours

It is possible to reduce the total number of hours you sleep by napping during the day. Potentially, you can just take 30-minute naps six times a day, but getting into that kind of routine is very difficult and a lot of schedules don't accomodate it.