New Player Mafia

General Spoon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's one reason, another is you pick my name at random, no reason behind it. You just want rid of me. Hell, rid of anyone.

NEWSFLASH! What's the mafia want? Oh wait....

Why am I so suspicious all the sudden? I didn't exactly have any reason for Generic. You seem to have all these plans and strategies Astra.

Well there is this.....it really stuck out as a trick post to me. =|

Sorry about that.

I'll vote Generic Officer

NOOOOOOOOOO

......=\

Really? Cuase I'm more sure of Luke.

You voted Dagron, Slaveblade voted Luke. I voted you, Dagron voted you. Luke voted you. You're obviously going to get Lynched.

Hypothetically, if you were the Mafia, you're getting rid of the Townies, and you're getting us to turn on each other to make the job quicker.

If Luke and you were the Mafia, Then there's really no need to explain how horribly wrong it is, unless of course it's a trick.

You and Dagron are the Mafia, same reason as above.

Slaveblade and you are the Mafia. Much more sense. You have voted 2 different people to get whoever's town, me thinking Dagron and Amelia, to vote on one of those, to take it down to 1 Town, 2 Mafia. Making you win.

Though in this case, the most logical thing would be to vote 2 times on one person....which I still don't get.....

Also, the fact that you've haven't tried to prove your innocence today makes it like you don't care that you get killed.

And there's my mangled up theory.

And what if Luke and Dagron are Mafia?

Or Slave and Luke?

Dagron and You?

Slave and You?

You're just assuming I know who the mafia is. If I suspect Luke, it's because she's so quiet, and can watch us fight each other, slipping a vote in, then hide in the corner. If Dagron was mafia, he's doing the same thing, and ditto with Slave. You, on the other hand, are coming up with all these plans, that we know what we're doing, to confuse us into voting a townie off. You seem to be the most sure of what you're doing.

The reason I suspect Slave is Townie, is what you said. We've voted different people. That's why I think best bet is, Luke and You are mafia.

And what if Luke and Dagron are Mafia?

Or Slave and Luke?

Dagron and You?

Slave and You?

You're just assuming I know who the mafia is. If I suspect Luke, it's because she's so quiet, and can watch us fight each other, slipping a vote in, then hide in the corner. If Dagron was mafia, he's doing the same thing, and ditto with Slave. You, on the other hand, are coming up with all these plans, that we know what we're doing, to confuse us into voting a townie off. You seem to be the most sure of what you're doing.

The reason I suspect Slave is Townie, is what you said. We've voted different people. That's why I think best bet is, Luke and You are mafia.

I said theoretically, I never said it was the truth, there are too many of us for that to be true.

And that theory is assuming that I'm a townie, which I'm claiming as.

It's never my style to hide in a corner, never, even if I was a Mafia. I have no idea about them, so yeah. Is it not good to find out who the Mafia is? HEY LET'S JUST GUESS RANDOMLY AND HOPE WE HIT A MAFIA Yes, I am almost sure of what I am doing.

......feh. My other point still stands of trickery, which Mafia are known for doing, so I'm not that surprised if that was a trick all along. Incorrect good sir. And you still haven't claimed to be a townie. Also, if you could vote the townies off to 2 separate people, you can target me, I've noticed no one has targeted me, and that you and Slaveblade have targeted Luke and Dagron respectively, but not me, Hmm....I WONDER WHY? SO YOU CAN KILL ME MAFIA STYLE?

Point still stands, I think you and Slaveblade are the Mafia.

You're begining to confuse me. But otherwise I'm actually partially agreeing with you. Not that I'm mafia, that the voting is making no sense.

Me and Slave are voting two different people. If we we're mafia, wouldn't we want to vote the same person, which hey! Dagron, Luke and you are doing. Since I'd reason it wouldn't make sense for both of the mafia's to hide, I reason that you'd have to be one of them. You're also more proactive, being the first person to vote or post each day. Since I also think Dagron's acting a bit ditsy and confused, I'd wager you and Luke are the mafia.

Seeing as how if we get rid of Luke and she turns out to be mafia. Then Slave, Dagron and me will just lynch you tomarrow. It'd make more sense to get rid of you today, since Luke would be less likely to cause some sort of dangerous night move, but unless Slave and I can get Dagron to vote with us against you, it's more likely we could get him to vote Luke. The way I see it is that you're just telling Luke how to vote at night.

You're begining to confuse me. But otherwise I'm actually partially agreeing with you. Not that I'm mafia, that the voting is making no sense.

Me and Slave are voting two different people. If we we're mafia, wouldn't we want to vote the same person, which hey! Dagron, Luke and you are doing. Since I'd reason it wouldn't make sense for both of the mafia's to hide, I reason that you'd have to be one of them. You're also more proactive, being the first person to vote or post each day. Since I also think Dagron's acting a bit ditsy and confused, I'd wager you and Luke are the mafia.

Seeing as how if we get rid of Luke and she turns out to be mafia. Then Slave, Dagron and me will just lynch you tomarrow. It'd make more sense to get rid of you today, since Luke would be less likely to cause some sort of dangerous night move, but unless Slave and I can get Dagron to vote with us against you, it's more likely we could get him to vote Luke. The way I see it is that you're just telling Luke how to vote at night.

It won't matter in the end, the mafia take out 1 person. At this point, the mafia just don't want to die, so confusion is the only way. Lynch me, the town loses.

If we survive till tomorrow. Keep trying. Then you'll have to get Slaveblade to change his vote, because I stand with mine. And I'm fairly sure Dagron sticks with his. Meh, whatever you say.