Gentlemen.

Apejack Cuba

Best introduction, ever man. Not a paragraph of useless stuff or anything.

Hi there~ Hope you're ready and not scared of a bloody kitty in a green dress coming for you soon.

Also, don't go in Far From the Forest. Stay in the FE forums.

And what if I don't stay in the FE forums? Will you guys kidnap me and sell me to aliens or something?!

Nope. Hey, go in Far From the Forest if you want to die- without anyone even killing you. Right when you step in it you'll be absorbed forever.

But if you don't stay in the FE forums, I just might kidnap you and kill you.

Hmm. Murder's a tad impolite though, don't you think?

Also, I realized my first post is kinda inaccurate. I'm actually a moderator on another FE forum, though it's A) just slightly dead and B) hardly anyone on it talks about FE anymore. So.. yeah.

Also, I realized my first post is kinda inaccurate. I'm actually a moderator on another FE forum, though it's A) just slightly dead and B) hardly anyone on it talks about FE anymore. So.. yeah.

No. In my world, murder is always the right thing to do!

Really? If you stay here long enough, there's a chance you could be a moderator here, after a while. (We need more staff members anyway.)

On this forum, we have many people who debate inaccurately so no one likes them. Have fun with that. But thankfully, we're always talking about FE. Except for me.

Ha, you get it. :D

I'm going to get a Spy avatar I think... though it's kind of misleading since I don't play TF2 all that much anymore. I started when it came out, though. (though I'm usually willing to play when people ask me!)

A little (mostly that some of the new items make no sense at all), but it's not THAT bad. Mostly I've just played so much of it, and even the best game will wear thin after a while.

Are you from Fire Emblem Wars by the slightest chance in hell? I'm SeverIan from there.

It'd be cool if FEW people came here but I doubt any of them are interested in talking FE anymore, so I kinda doubt you are from FEW.

EDIT-I always forget to say Hello. Hello.

Edited by SeverIan

Nope, I'm a mod on a site called Fire Emblem Arena Battle League. Same issue though - most people there haven't been paying much attention to FE.

And HELLO TO YOU TOO.