My Day Has Been Made~

LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! lol~ I'm agnostic anyway, I just like the number :D

Agnostic, you say? Agnosticism is a sign of weakness, and a milestone on the track to devil-worship.

Come with me, my son, I'm sure the inquisitors will have quite a bit to say to you about this agnosticism.

Agnostic, you say? Agnosticism is a sign of weakness, and a milestone on the track to devil-worship.

Come with me, my son, I'm sure the inquisitors will have quite a bit to say to you about this agnosticism.

*Worships Satan*

and this is why~

4698259757_0f26f035da_b.jpg

awesomesmiley.jpg

^ is how I feel I'm sure it'll pass

Hi Rhaan

Awesome is truly the best smiley for this, yes. But I'm pretty sure that the arrows in the first image should have been pointing to the user below you instead of some stupid number.

*Worships Satan*

You're far gone, it seems. You'll be coming with me, too.

The inquisitors probably won't spend as much time speaking with you as with the other--I fear a gibbet awaits you in Rome.

You're far gone, it seems. You'll be coming with me, too.

The inquisitors probably won't spend as much time speaking with you as with the other--I fear a gibbet awaits you in Rome.

*Freezes Hero's legs*

Can't let you do that, Star Fox!

You think that's bad, I'm an Atheist...

You think that's bad, I'm an Atheist...

Don't worry, your faith is unquestioned. But good work keeping up this charade, it's been very useful to have one of ours on the inside. Just make sure you don't tell the truth to anyone until this is all finished, you never know when a heretic is listening in the shadows.

Agnosticism isn't a milestone to devil-worship, it's more like the beginning of the road.

Don't worry, your faith is unquestioned. But good work keeping up this charade, it's been very useful to have one of ours on the inside. Just make sure you don't tell the truth to anyone until this is all finished, you never know when a heretic is listening in the shadows.

Are you trying to let them find out?

Edited by SeverIan

Charade? What charade?

Agnosticism isn't a milestone to devil-worship, it's more like the beginning of the road.

Are you looking to become a devil-worshiper yourself? It has truly been said that doubts and questions such as this one on matters of doctrine are the first leg of that road.

Charade? What charade?

Excellent work.

Are you looking to become a devil-worshiper yourself? It has truly been said that doubts and questions such as this one on matters of doctrine are the first leg of that road.

"First leg" is a bit better than "milestone" however I feel that "origin" may be best.

I am not looking to become a devil-worshipper at this time. Let us wait and see if I change my mind. Probably by the time I change my mind it will be too late.