Fayt's Mafia

Fayt Zelpher

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But anyway, I am missing a lot of people who haven't said anything, and there's less than 10 hours left until I end the phase. Sure would stink to see someone lynched with 2 votes, eh?

Agreed. Fayt, if you haven't already, send another reminder via SF PM to everyone who hasn't said anything.

Well, there are three people who haven't opened their role PM's yet, and one of those people already knows his/her role, one of them is Life who appears to be dropping, and the other one is someone that I can't seem to get in touch with.

Everyone else has at least opened their PM, so that's a start.

[sarcasm]With all the intellectually stimulating and witty commentary and discussion going on here [/sarcasm], your moderator has graciously extended the phase by 12 hours.

Don't expect it to happen again.

Graciously? This seems like cruelty more than anything else. I thought we were all waiting for the guy with two votes to swing so that, you know, the game could move past day 1.

You think?

I don't want the guy with three votes to die just because people are too lazy to make a single post.

Actually, aren't we both wrong? I think he has 4 votes.

Einstein got his/her third vote at 2:54 and his fourth at 4:06.

Heck, someone else votes for him/her and I won't mind ending it in three hours.

Oh wait, you did notice the part about him getting his fourth vote.

Edited by General Spoon

Oh wait, you did notice the part about him getting his fourth vote.

And a fifth vote literally a minute ago.

Which means I'm comfortable letting him/her get lynched without the phase extension.

Then just end the suffering already.

Nah, I think I'll make you suffer for three hours despite the fact that nothing drastic that could affect anything is going to happen in that time allotment.

lies, you hacking now you suffer penalty :P

No, it's true. She always carries antidotes and heal potions. Apparently, she needed a lot of them to single-handedly defeat the creator of the universe.

No, it's true. She always carries antidotes and heal potions. Apparently, she needed a lot of them to single-handedly defeat the creator of the universe.

Fine then, i make that unblockable attack you are annoyed by... what was it called again?