Transfer recommendations

I assume Light Lord doesn't mind about what stats need to cap. He's just asking what characters are recommendable. He'll be alright by getting Zihark to cap the stats he caps through normal means.

Rolf is actually a great unit for transfers if you really like the guy. It makes him a lot better rather quickly. shinon will, of course, still be better, so if all you want is a single bow dude going around then there isn't much point. But if you really like Rolf or if you want two bow dudes destroying player phases, Rolf is a great unit for transfers.

Transfer Rolf gets 19 str and 21 spd. shinon has 21 str and 24 spd without transfers, and we all know how good he is already without transfers (which is a good thing considering just how painful it is to get him anything but skl). Rolf has good enough growths with a low enough base level that he'll be almost as good as shinon rather quickly. Just remember to give him forges. Especially if you are using both of them, since there is only one silencer before 3-E.

Maybe I should have said from the beginning, it's a NM playthrough.

As I said, I'm focusing an capping good stats that could serve, for example, I know Ike needs the strength and speed stats because that way he will be able to cap speed in RD earlier.

By the way, I've been reading your suggestions and I've been liking many of the ideas, thanks again for the help guys.

Edited by Light Lord