Shu's Quest Chat

mr_e_s

This post is the 100th reply in this topic 8]

I actually read it and it's kinda interesting, but I personally think that I'd find it more fun to read than be a part of. For now at least. Heh, maybe I'll even end up signing up for it later.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that was an ironic discussion. For all that some people seem to think e_s is trying to prove his form of RPing to be superior, reading through this topic, it really felt like the opposite. Like people from Snowy's RP were trying to convince e_s that their way is better.

Also, I lost count of how many times I read "I'm just stating my opinions." Maybe we should change all our sigs to say "I'm just sharing my opinions" so we won't have to waste time typing it after every post.

He's a big smelly jerkface who taxes people lots, that's what I got from Lunar. Building on that, he has a manse, and hires the city guard out himself. That one's from me.

So, anything else will come out in the wash, I expect.

Indeed, I've seen e_s write before several times, and even I'm impressed by all this.

Also, c2, was gonna say this in another topic, may as well say it here, though, your brain works in a logical manner, it's pretty neat.

Nice post Other, though I had hoped for the tavern to survive long enough for Rutem to get there. No matther, though, I'll think of something else.

In other news, I'll be back later.