Shu's Quest Chat

mr_e_s

So now that my character's approved, can I just jump right in? I have a post all typed out, but I don't want to just shove my character into the action if you guys already have a plan for what's going on. I'm a bit of an RP n00b, so I'm trying to find a good way to get Blaine in here without too much of a stir, but without doing anything OOC.

Oh, and is it known what the cube actually is yet, or is that still a secret?

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

K, so I just posted my first little segment. I'm still reading through old posts, but I think I understand most of what's happening.

And Brutey! I was tempted to try and get Blaine involved with The Brute's whole little quest, but I decided that he would probably fit better with Stark and pals, since he's trying to discover the purpose to his life and all. Sounds a bit mushy for a dude working with someone named The Brute.

I wouldn't be surprised. They already have:

LoAF: Chat

LoAF: Music

LoAF: Character Relations Topic

LoAF: Character Thread

LoAF: Character Ranking

LoAF: Tier List

LoAF: Useful Notes

LoAF: Suggestions

LoAF: Recap

And that's just in this forum. IIRC there's a novelization somewhere out there. Why not LoAF: The Bar-Carrying Fire Party, too?

It's not like they're haven't been stories with soldiers hiding their gender (Mulan), dragonriders (everything ever), near-explicit scenes (every RP Snowy has made for awhile), etc., etc.

So, yeah, interesting to see that we have similar events, but I wouldn't let your alarms go off just yet.

Alcohol in fantasy settings= inn.

Well the buildings aren't usually carried out, but people who are important are saved. Nameless NPCs are left to burn and be angsted over later.

Jeph's now-extra-crispy roasted-marshmallow sister, of course.

Although it appears she wasn't given a name, or he hasn't made it known yet.

The Naz'Dragul?

Also no. Just...no.

Aw... So we don't get to make crazy godmod characters that run up buildings, fly, and kill thousands of generic enemies by themselves? Too bad...