Shu's Quest Chat

mr_e_s

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't get to choose when he sees stuff, or what he sees (usually), and if it weren't for the crowd and what he took as sounds of combat, it just would've been vague context that he couldn't place.

Plus, Prophet's not exactly a team player.

Oh God, Ronny's reading this topic!

Don't panic, e_s, say something clever to get him to respond.

So, the current state of Shu's Quest could be called...Damnit! I blew it!

The plot thickens!

It's funny that everyone seems to be grouping at the coliseum. I wonder where the Fellowship of the Cube is going to end up. Maybe visit the Sauron-imposter in darkness land?

I know! They could go on a quest to take the cube to Mordor, er, I mean, the lands of darkness, to the mountain of fire so that it can be destroyed in the fires it was forged in!

As long as they get out of Alabaste. Sorry Script, but the general consensus seems to be that we've already been there too long, so I don't really want to do that whole storehouse thing.

As long as they get out of Alabaste. Sorry Script, but the general consensus seems to be that we've already been there too long, so I don't really want to do that whole storehouse thing.

Ah well I wasn't really expecting anyone to randomly trust a stranger who talked about fortune and gold, it would seem a tad silly. Now it'll be time to move unto plan B with whatever not-devious ploy he has to possibly accompany everyone.

I think I've figured out why this is called "Shu's Quest". It's because the subtitle, when you say it fast enough, sounds like "In which you quest".

What do I win?

Edited by Lightning

I think I've figured out why this is called "Shu's Quest". It's because the subtitle, when you say it fast enough, sounds like "In which you quest".

What do I win?

Nothing, Shu =/= you, that's dumb, etc.

As e_s has said, there's a reason why it's Shu's Quest, even if the dude is dead.

They pissed in his cornflakes.

By which I mean, nonspecific gloom and doom upon humanity, etc. After all, mad prophets are always predicting the end of the world, he's just making sure he's right.