Shu's Quest Chat

mr_e_s

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the contrary, the very argument itself is essential to the continued growth of writing. Writing doesn't follow a linear path. Dickens has lead us this far, are we to backtrack back twenty steps just to take a measly step forward? I think not!

If one finds oneself at a dead end, maybe it's best to backtrack and move somewhere else from there! Or would you have us at a standstill, eying this impassable literary wall we've been at for the last decade forevermore? Bold choices like his are the only way we can move forward, no matter what sacrifices we make for that sake, they are all worth it!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry that took so long guys (like a week, wow) but I finally got caught up in all RPs I'm involved in and posted around the lot of them. thanks for patience. Unless your name is Fush, then no thanks to you, you impatient bastard.

whew, that there is a whopper, almost 2000 words

and the word length doesn't fairly represent the amount of content in the post, since it's juggling 5 different characters in 5 different situations

pretty impressive, but if it means we have to wait a week between posts, i question whether or not you're stretching yourself a little thin. On the other hand, you also had to read up on generic this week, so maybe this was just a one-time thing.

Edited by CATS

Yeah, the post was just a this morning thing, it was all the reading that kept me up, and you know, that real life thing. Also, only 4 chars juggled. Kept The Brute out of that post. I was gonna write a section for him, but I was all "....eh, this is going to cluster up a bit as is, might as well leave him for later."

cool

yeah, real life is always getting in the way of internetz time. that's why i try not to make too, too many chars--so i can be sure that i can post timely with all of them and not keep people waiting. not that you have made too many, just a personal preference of mine

the 5 chars comment was cause, i admit, i hadn't read it yet when i made that post

wanted to check LotE first