My next RD run is nigh.

... Volug is earth affinity too genius. And Mordy is kickass. Nealuchi is actually surprisingly good during P2 but yeah, he might be in trouble come P4. Bexp abuse.

... Volug is earth affinity too genius.

Not only that but Volug is also one of Zihark's ideal partners in efficient play. With double Earth support+being in Ike's army for a 3-star bonus as well they have the survivability to continue to contribute positively in Part 4.

Also, I suggest trying to fill your 10 slots with units that are lower-tier, and try to do it on NM at least. Although major bonus points if you do it on hard.

Edited by Joey

I use Meg and Laura in Endgame all the time. ;_; ...And Ilyana, and Heather...

I don't really consider using them a challenge.

The real challenge is doing it on HM and still pulling off reasonable turn-counts. Anybody can spend 20+ turns on a chapter babying units such as those.

That's true on Laura. Although I can pull it out well with Heather effeciently. Same with Ilyana, she hardly requires babying.

So taking them endgame isn't anything special. Now Lyre- YEAH, a real man takes Lyre to the tower: ME

Edited by Soul

That's just wrong. Either that or seems like bragging.

Edward is basically required for 1-P seeing as Micaiah gets 2HKO'd even in loleasy with average chances of avoiding hits.

I said seriously. As soon as I get to 1-4, they're shelved till I get to slaughter first tier units as the GMs. I mainly let Miccy get the kills first chapter. Don't care 1-1, 1-2 and an Aran, Ilyana, Miccy, Sothe mop up of 1-3.