New Futurama episodes

Phoenix Wright

For those of you who watched them: thoughts? I thought they were both pretty funny. The one where Leila was in an irreversible coma (I believe it was the second episode) wasn't as good as the first one.

For those of you who watched them: thoughts? I thought they were both pretty funny. The one where Leila was in an irreversible coma (I believe it was the second episode) wasn't as good as the first one.

Wasnt that like an old episode? the one witht he bee and such?

Also, I didn't know where to watch them :/

Edited by Ulki

No, it wasn't the bee episode.

In the beginning of the episode, everyone dies from the neck down except for Professor Farnsworth, who brings them all back to life with perfect health using stem cells. Leila does not wake up, however.

Comedy Central.

I think that was the first as I remember watching the entire second episode where

Zapp basically made everything to look like they're stuck on another planet as Adam and Eve and the he was taking care of Leela just to have sex with her

I only watched about a little more than half of the first one and found the second one funnier.