I forgot to use transfers for this RD run.

FFFFFFFFFF-

I forgot my memory card was plugged into my Gamecube and totally didn't notice when it didn't ask me to load transfer data. By the time I realized my error, I had already finished 1-P and saved.

DAMMIT.

I had a five-stat transfer Neph, too. And a transfer MIST with some stats. And I'm 4-Eing Mist.

Edited by Integrity

Hellooo SF blog!

I must say HAHA N00B because you forgot about that. I was doing a HM run but restarted just to use my transfers. It's not big deal seeing you barely started.

I just kept going, actually. I'm in 2-3 now. :o

Figure I may as well experience RD the way it was meant to be played once?

There is nothing making that true. And it's actually more bearable to see Nephenee doubling than not. Not that it's too bad, but it actually makes a difference when playing HM. :(

It makes a difference in NM. Most notably, a STR transfer (which I have) and a SPD transfer (which I have) add 4 to her AS since she's weighted by her Steel Greatlance. :(

I transferred Ike, Neph, Boyd, Mist, and I think Elincia just for lulz. I don't remember bothering with anybody else.

Edited by Integrity

Easy saves break transfers? I dunno how new/old my copy of RD is :P

Frankly, the only other character I could give a damn about transferring would be Jill.

Hm... Now why did I think this was an older topic? Oh well.

I didn't even bother with transfers when I finally got RD a few weeks ago. I don't feel like playing POR again.

It saddens me how everyone only seems to play Path of Radiance to get transfers.

Not me. I played it for its own sake. My transfer file is actually a HM playthrough that I did. I had an endgame save so loaded that and went staff crazy to get Rhys and Elincia to 20/20, but I had 6 other characters at 20/18 to 20/20 anyway and they probably made it to 20/20 the first time I beat Ashnard that playthrough. I had an Easy Mode save but I missed Marcia that game (my first) so I wasn't about to use that one for RD.

I only played PoR once. It was a fine game, just...not...RD. I didn't play it just for transfers; I don't replay it just for transfers. I just don't replay it.

You and everybody else.

I'm her only fanclub :(

Well she is ok as a person...I just hope she ok as a unit too

Edited by Mr. Goodkat

Well she is ok as a person...I just hope she ok as a unit too

She's fine as a unit. Not great, but certainly better than most of the other mages in the game.