If you were an RPG character

Just there. You would be best as a citizen or someone who just plays a supporting role or helps the story along. Don't get discouraged though, because even the smallest of those can become the hope for all the characters!

I feel so left out now

Magical Being. You would be good as an elf, faerie, mermaid, sprite, centaur, or anything that has magic in them since they were born, and are enticed by the wonder and magic of nature and natural magic. You would also be good at being something or someone who heals and helps others.

What

That isn't a knight. Although I do like mermaids... I'm taking it again.

Hero. You are the best one at saving others and being there when you are needed. You protect the week and the needy and always come out on top above all the bad guys. Be anything you think is best at helping others from a dragon to a human. You can be dashing and handesome or an ogre. But whatever it is, you always save the day!

Awesome.

Edited by Luke fon Fabre

Warrior. You would best be a person who is skilled in weaponry and combat skills. You are strong and determined to stay on top. Try being a Dwarf, Human, or something of the sort.

Sure thing...

Just there. You would be best as a citizen or someone who just plays a supporting role or helps the story along. Don't get discouraged though, because even the smallest of those can become the hope for all the characters!

Civilian! :lol:

Paladin. You would be best as a person with honor and a code to protect others. Try being a knight, ranger, guard, or military person for the castle or whatnot. You'd be good at it! You would hold your honor and even work for the gods! (Which I think that's what the Paladin does...)

One problem. I'M A LYING, CHEATING, BACKSTABBING ROGUE, WITH NO BELIEF IN ANCIENT CODES OR ANCIENT GODS.

One problem. I'M A LYING, CHEATING, BACKSTABBING ROGUE, WITH NO BELIEF IN ANCIENT CODES OR ANCIENT GODS.

No fair. I wanted that one.

Over Power. You are a spirit, GM, god, goddess, or protector of the universe and ruler of time! Whatever form you are in, you make sure everything comes out right and the week, good, and loyal ones come out alright and everything is like it is supposed to be. Everyone is depending on you! And there is not really a form or race that can describe you...you could even be a shapeshifter or whatever you wish to be! You are an Over Power!

ohhhh yeah, I'm a god B)

NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE A DEAD EMPEROR!

the RPG character quiz seems to disagree with you, my sweet amelia.

also why is "silent protagonist" not an option! who wouldn't want to be this handsome fellow?

237244-dq8_hero_large.jpg

Edited by Iced

the RPG character quiz seems to disagree with you, my sweet amelia.

also why is "silent protagonist" not an option! who wouldn't want to be this handsome fellow?

237244-dq8_hero_large.jpg

*feeling sick* @ the bold part.

I see Dragon Ball drawing style.

*feeling sick* @ the bold part.

I see Dragon Ball drawing style.

:lol: works every time.

how on earth can you tell! but yes Dragon Quest VIII's characters are all done by the person who did the characters for Dragon ball.

:lol: works every time.

how on earth can you tell! but yes Dragon Quest VIII's characters are all done by the person who did the characters for Dragon ball.

Bad Iced. >:

I've read the whole Dragon Ball manga series. Haven't watched anime, though. =P

Over Power. You are a spirit, GM, god, goddess, or protector of the universe and ruler of time! Whatever form you are in, you make sure everything comes out right and the week, good, and loyal ones come out alright and everything is like it is supposed to be. Everyone is depending on you! And there is not really a form or race that can describe you...you could even be a shapeshifter or whatever you wish to be! You are an Over Power!

I'm a little sad now. I wanted to be a villain and come out as a god? Maybe I should try the Kefka route. :awesome:

Powerful person

And what kind of race that is...

Paladin. You would be best as a person with honor and a code to protect others. Try being a knight, ranger, guard, or military person for the castle or whatnot. You'd be good at it! You would hold your honor and even work for the gods! (Which I think that's what the Paladin does...)
One problem. I'M A LYING, BACKSTABBING ROGUE, WITH NO BELIEF IN ANCIENT CODES OR ANCIENT GODS.

*has the same problem* Well.. almost... mostly... maybe I'm Ranger at day and Rogue at night o_o'

Meh... there gotta be other Quiz that contains more questions.

Hero. You are the best one at saving others and being there when you are needed. You protect the week and the needy and always come out on top above all the bad guys. Be anything you think is best at helping others from a dragon to a human. You can be dashing and handesome or an ogre. But whatever it is, you always save the day!
Sounds about right...

An Aliem!

Attack:Shoot people with a wet noodle and a fire hose.

Strength:Anything that's wet.

Weakness:Some music that your grandma listens to.

Souns better.

Bow down before me, bitches.