So...

Bohemund

I looked through the forum to find my older threads. Man, they sure made me laugh. I don't know what made me think I could pull off a hack. I am a shitty-ass spriter compared to some I've seen, and there is no way I'd of ever had the time to figure out how to make custom everything (from events to maps) and have it installed and running smoothly. Especially solo. But, [un]luckily my PC harddrive died some time ago, killing off my project, so it's not like I have anything to work with any more. Not that I'd likely pick up on it again. I'd probably be better off doing writing for one or something. Or at least being an editor for someone's (meaning quality control, for both dialogue and images). I'm not saying this as some kind of advertisement, just rambling mostly. I'm actually kind of bored though.

So this isn't a completely useless thread, anyone have a good cure for boredom? An interesting game to play, or something actually entertaining to read? Hell. If anyone else is bored and just wants to chat, can toss me a line as well. All my contact info should still be on my profile.

Oh... also I like the Blue Skies forum colors. When is it going to get a banner?

I'm proud of my earlier threads here, there are some I'd do differently today but most are still worth a chuckle. Now I'm just glad that there are almost no traces still in existence of my thirteen- to fifteen-year-old self on the internet.

So you want something to read? Look through the old eXile a bit, I devoured that site's archives a couple summers back.

But really the best thing to do in the summer is to go out, not stay in reading and playing games all day. Enjoy the weather, go hiking, swim, do drugs, drink every night.

I feel like I should respond since I think I get where you're coming from, but I can't think of too much to say.

Maybe in like 3 more months of this I'll post my facebook page. Unlike Heroe, I'm not embarrassed of my online self at any point. I'm just disappointed at this recent lull. I thought that I was a pretty good member when i started here but I've already become quite complacent.

Edited by SeverIan

I live in FL, Heroe, it's humid most days and I prefer the cold. But regardless, it is going to be wicked stormy for the next week or so, so even if I did like sun, it wouldn't turn out so well. Oddly, I wouldn't say I really regret saying anything I have on here, no matter how much of it makes me seem like a complete asshole. Sometimes it's fun to look back, seeing how much things changed here and whatnot.

Neither do I really regret everything I have here, I'm not a true rasta at peace with the world or anything like that, but my style has changed since I first made my account at Serene's Forest.

Edited by Héroe