Let's Play Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

uh

If you have a healer you like, heal every single 1hp scratch with him. That 11XP is worth far more than the money you spend, because you'll be rolling in it.

Yeah thanks but I already do that. It helps when you don't get experience from kills. By the way when it gives you the option to select difficulty is difficult the hardest difficulty or do you have to unlock it.

Yeah thanks but I already do that. It helps when you don't get experience from kills. By the way when it gives you the option to select difficulty is difficult the hardest difficulty or do you have to unlock it.

uh

There are three difficulties. Difficult is the third, I presume? I haven't actually ever read them, I just process their order.

Thanks that answers my question.

Edit: Chapter 3 part 1 is out. It may be a day or two before the rest of the chapter is uploaded but I have recorded up to chapter 4.

Edited by Sackninja

Up to chapter 4 has been uploaded. I think this is a project thread. If not then sorry for the double post. So far I'm enjoying the game. Chapter 4 has been the first chapter to put up any sort of challenge and I'm hoping it continues to get harder although that's unlikely.

• 2 weeks later...