Famitisu Score: 9/8/9/8, 34 points

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I had never before heard the reason for RD getting such a low score, it was inexplicable. If anything, it was too easy and the reviewers are complete morons if they think otherwise. Especially compared to FE7 or FE8 HM which was moderately difficult, but much harder than HM in RD.

@italics: FE10NM was at least hard enough to present a decent enough challenge to anyone new to the series at that time. A person that couldn't get past NM simply needed to improve.

@bolded: Obvious lie is obvious. I mean, seriously. How can RD's hard mode be considered easier than FE7, let alone FE8 which is by far the easiest game in the entire series?

@italics: FE10NM was at least hard enough to present a decent enough challenge to anyone new to the series at that time. A person that couldn't get past NM simply needed to improve.

@bolded: Obvious lie is obvious. I mean, seriously. How can RD's hard mode be considered easier than FE7, let alone FE8 which is by far the easiest game in the entire series?

Ok, most of FE8 was easy, even in hard mode. However the Lagdou Ruins on hard are some of the hardest chapters in the series. FE7 hard was moderately challenging, compared to hard in FE10 which was easy.