FE5 Questions

Catamylistic

1. Anybody got a translation of the configuration menu?

2. What patch should I be using?

3. Is there a good list of talking events? Think the Events section under FE4, but for FE5. I missed the Elite Sword because of this, and I don't really want to miss out on any conversations or anything.

4. I'm on Chapter 21, but every time I hit start to enter the battle, my screen just goes black. My emulator still responds, but the game seems to freeze. Fixes?

Thanks for any time you spend helping me. :D

1. Sorry can't really help you there.... I only know that the last one is the color pallete while the one right above it is sound.

2. I am using the H-Rom which I found through a link from Serene's Forest http://www.serenesforest.net/general/patch.html

3. I think the only way to figure all those out is looking at all item locations or going to a walkthrough. Here is a walkthrough which has everything that happens in every chapter: http://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/577344-fire-emblem-thracia-776/faqs/57162

4. Maybe your patch or your rom is corrupted?

4. Maybe your patch or your rom is corrupted?

See, I thought this, but I had already previously played the chapter. I reset because I was doing poorly and changed nothing, but the black screen came up regardless.

EDIT: Tried a new patch and a new ROM. Both didn't work. e_e

Edited by Catamylistic