What the hell.

Junkhead

Well, Spain won. So congratulations.

I was rooting for Netherlands though. They played amazingly, it's just so amazing how many goals Spain was close to scoring but did something to mess it up.

Also, R.I.P Paul. We won't see you next time. :(

I heard, and im pretty sure its true, that Paul just picks the team with more red in there flag...

I had a feeling dutch would lose, huge losing streak going into tournament, reminded me of Butler, i actually thought dutch would make championship and lose when i heard that, weird isn;t it??

I heard, and im pretty sure its true, that Paul just picks the team with more red in there flag...

I had a feeling dutch would lose, huge losing streak going into tournament, reminded me of Butler, i actually thought dutch would make championship and lose when i heard that, weird isn;t it??

He's color blind according to wikipedia due to his species.

he also tends to always go for the box on right.

Either way, i love paul. :3

An octopus who has predicted the outcome of 8 (I believe) World Cup games and has an 100% accuracy at it as well.

Are you serious?

Okay, just saw JBear's post, someone here's pulling my leg, and I want a 100% serious answer.

Edited by CrashGordon94

Are you serious?

Okay, just saw JBear's post, someone here's pulling my leg, and I want a 100% serious answer.

Watch the news more oft-Oh wait, you're in England. The media probably stopped caring once Germany thumped you.

Of course you are, Paul _____ (that space is for your surname, which I won't reveal because I'm such a nice guy).

Well, I would if I had known you were telling the truth, it sounded too far-fetched until I was told otherwise. :mellow:

Why would that stop you from researching? You're not going to look like an idiot to anyone. Chances are, you'll find out it's a lie and smack it in people's faces, or find out it's true and revere in your research. I mean, if somebody told me that flying dicks were spotted in Antarctica, I would immediately Google this to see if it's true.

Why would that stop you from researching? You're not going to look like an idiot to anyone. Chances are, you'll find out it's a lie and smack it in people's faces, or find out it's true and revere in your research. I mean, if somebody told me that flying dicks were spotted in Antarctica, I would immediately Google this to see if it's true.

Revel?