Fire Emblem 4 question

Mad_Scientist

I've always been interested in FE4, and have been wanting to play it for ages. After my faint hopes of a translated VC release seemed in vain, I decided to simply use the fan translation availabe. Anyways...

This is my first playthrough, and I decided to use the pairings recommended on Serenes Forest's website's FAQ for the game. I figure I can experiment a bit more on a second playthrough. But when looking at the love growths and the events, I discovered a problem I'm going to run into.

Fin.

According to this website, he starts with 180 love points and gains 10 a turn for both Tiltyu and Briggid.

How the heck do I stop Fin from falling in love with them? Is the only way to kill off Fin and then res him later? Or is there something I'm missing?

Edited by Mad_Scientist

It's the 'something you're missing' bit. Tiltyu and Briggid both join 2/3rds of the way through chapter 3, and Fin leaves at the start of chapter 4. Ergo, Fin ain't falling in love with them unless you really want him to.

It's the 'something you're missing' bit. Tiltyu and Briggid both join 2/3rds of the way through chapter 3, and Fin leaves at the start of chapter 4. Ergo, Fin ain't falling in love with them unless you really want him to.

Ah, I see. I thought it odd that there was a section in the FAQ about stopping Levin and Sylvia falling in love, but nothing about this. Thanks!

Edited by Mad_Scientist