Reverse Mafia

Fayt Zelpher

I've got about 8 minutes of laptop battery left at the moment. I'll come back and expound a bit on a few of Table's observations after I get home and recharge, and then I'll have to examine the pyschout claim as well.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame it on balc, he started everything. He is the causer of destruction. We must destroy the chaos from the Core. We must destroy Balc!

Oh, and I'm thinking 48 hour day phases and 24 hour night phases, if that's okay with you. No hard deadlines on day phases, but I don't want to drag out night phase any longer than needed.

I can't see the advantage to fakeclaiming or the advantage to claiming... so we'll go with this until he proves otherwise.

Tables, maybe I acquired a false sense of hubris from Life or something, but I'm confident that I can win a WIFOM war on the day phase and survive a lynch. Once it gets to night phase, I am secure in the knowledge that my faction will survive regardless of what happens.

I love how IET tries to make logical sense of the madness that this is.

Tables is the only one doing the sensible thing, actually. I never engage in frivolity, and there is always a reason behind my actions. The reasons may not be the best of reasons, but I definitely thought out the course of action I would take ahead of time, for each of the factions. After receiving my role PM, and confirming that the details didn't necessitate a deviation from my intended course of action, I went ahead with it.

Since nobody appears to be taking it seriously at the moment, I think I'll just wait for the chaos to die down a bit, everyone else to log on, see their role and contribute, or some other major development to occur.

Tables is the only one doing the sensible thing, actually. I never engage in frivolity, and there is always a reason behind my actions. The reasons may not be the best of reasons, but I definitely thought out the course of action I would take ahead of time, for each of the factions. After receiving my role PM, and confirming that the details didn't necessitate a deviation from my intended course of action, I went ahead with it.

If this is true, then you simply cannot be Cult Leader. In fact, I suspect I know what your role is. ##Unvote: Balcerzak.