Reverse Mafia

Fayt Zelpher

While you don't strike me as particularly out there for such a thing,I am still wary of you simply for your notoriety.You seem like a probable target for a recruiting faction.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry: *STABS ETHER REPEDITIVLY*

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

I don't know why you would stab a poor mana regeneration item like that. They are quite useful, and one day you will run out of mana, and there will be no help for you, good sir.

Also, you spelled repetitively wrong.

An impulsive killer,you say? Why that doesn't sound like something the mafia would do in this particular game, and we have no idea what other abilities cultists and masons might have.

I would think that you would have a partner to keep you in line.fact is,the cult leader was killed last night. if there was one starting cult(rather probable,since we don`t have a whole lot of players) then there is one cultist alive right now.If the cult has a second ability(in this example,a kill),and you were that cultist,then no one would be around to keep you in check.And since cult goes before mafia,Core recruited someone before he was shot,so we should still have a cult faction.

I just gotta chime in and say, from the get-go, I didn't see Weapons' point against Tables as being all that strong of one. I don't have a whole lot more to add to this, because I still think my Snike vote will pay off in the end.

When I have some time, I'll go through and compile a list of votes/unvotes, and see what the current tally is. We really need to make some solid progress soon.

I doubt he'll answer in a sentence with more than 4 words ninji doesn't talk. :/

But psychout is striking me as odd... hmmm i hate the fact he trolls mafia games.

Well, He's my partner, so I'm not joining in.

##Vote Ether

Sorry, but you're moving in on the mafia. You must assimilate or die.

Just going to point out,that is an incredibly cultish thing to say...were it an idiotic cult that is...which you qualify for,so this loop can end now.

Yes, but Ninji didn't even want me as a partner. Something about me being to risky. I must protect him now, and since the traitors are supposed to work with the mafia, and you aren't, I have to get rid of you.

The only thing saying you are mafia is your word, and your "partner" has said nothing on the subject.If I were to claim mafia right

now,and said that...WoMC was my partner,I would have just as much credibility as you at the moment.

Now,I'm not claiming mafia, because I am not mafia,but you should hopefully get the idea.

If we could get Snike in here, he'd back me up.

@Ulki

Because the traitors are supposed to work with the mafia. And say I'm fingering Raymond, it'd help to eliminate someone I want Day-phase, then someone more suspicious Night-phase. Getting rid of two people the mafia wants, helps from firing relativily blindly, and not just a random person they want to keep.

But you don't know who is mason/cult any better than a traitor, even if you are mafia. You have one more clear than anyone else,and when someone like you is mafia,you aren't deducing as well as other players might.